Aussie Football... who digs it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aussie Football... who digs it?

anybody here into aussie football? when i was a kid we used to get it on fsn in texas... and a couple days of go i came across a game on espn, and my interest in the sport has been rekindled.

anybody know of any good sites to stay abreast of the action? any other resources to watch games would be great too! thanks!

I've enjoyed it. But, you're right, it's hard to find on tv.
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Nope I'm not into Aussie Football at all.
      sigpic

Comment

I like it. I rarely see it on TV though. I wish I could help but I really don't know where to find it to watch. If you have any luck let me know. Maybe there is a site to watch it on
        Last edited by Letsgobolts; 05-27-2010, 09:22 PM.

Comment

the best place that i've found is actually espn3.com. you can catch them live if you are up at those times. but they have a replay section where you can pull up previous games and watch... i've been to a bunch of different sites and tried to look for torrents, but this is by far the best.

Comment

we talkin' about rugby, football or soccer here?
            sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Rugby League is the best of them I've found.
              sigpic
              St. Louis Rams GM

Comment

football, aussie rules. it has a very rugby feel. i'm not schooled up just yet on it. i will tell you tho... it's a lot of action, and is physical, maybe not quite as physical as rugby, but still very enjoyable.

here's a game from about a month ago available on espn3.com. i've taken a liking to carlton fc. http://espn.go.com/espn3/player?id=3...les%20Football

and here is a link to the aussie football league http://www.afl.com.au/

enjoy... and let me know how you like it!

Comment

hey wait. shouldn't this be in "Other Sports" instead of ABF since it's "kinda" football?
                  sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

i suppose so. it must not be too far off base, they haven't moved it yet... lol

Comment

Aussie rules.

Aussie rules football is a cool sport. I attended a game between the West Coast Eagles and Fremantle Dockers at the Brit Oval in October 2005. Fremantle. Fremantle won. I later bought a Fremantle. It's kinda funky looking with the red, green, purple and white.

Comment

Originally posted by in.the.game View Post
                        the best place that i've found is actually espn3.com. you can catch them live if you are up at those times. but they have a replay section where you can pull up previous games and watch... i've been to a bunch of different sites and tried to look for torrents, but this is by far the best.
                        Thanks for the info. I'll check it out.

Comment

Kavinamonlatul Lemanadialitelamnenlilmetom. :go:

Comment

Working...
                          X