Seen the new Bud Light Commercial...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seen the new Bud Light Commercial...

with the guys that keep walking into the window display?

<shrug> call me silly. I found it funny.

Nuff said...

Not as lean & Not as mean.. but damn proud to claim the title of (former) U.S. Marine
    ~DBMAdsf Llaus @T m0 P^~

Yeah, I laughed at that one too. But I think the Miller Lite commercials with the referees are even funnier.
    sigpic

"Today's the tomorrow that you should've feared yesterday."

Comment

no i havent but OHIO check my PM and my trade im offering you

Comment

Originally posted by Ohio Broncos
        Yeah, I laughed at that one too. But I think the Miller Lite commercials with the referees are even funnier.
        Hahaha ya..He is like...Oh Boy, we've also got a noticable unibrow on Kieth..Thats a no second date penalty..Still Single..Play Beer!..LMAO!
        WE ARE WHO THEY THOUGHT WE WERE

Comment

Its a funny commercial

Comment

The miller light ones were funny the first time...now they're "old" and annoyin'.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueDamsel
              The miller light ones were funny the first time...now they're "old" and annoyin'.
              Watch less TV.
              sigpic

"Today's the tomorrow that you should've feared yesterday."

Comment

While we're discussing the two beers...which do you guys prefer? I'll drink either but I prefer Bud Light. I suppose with the number of Colorado folks on here, Coors products are probably king. I started out drinking Coors Light, but the parties in my neck of the woods are dominated by Bud Light, so over time, I became a Bud drinker.

Comment

when i want a cheap light beer, i go with coors usually...like when i'm tailgating, etc.
                  If i want something a little better, I go with Amstel Light or Smithwicks.

However, I'm not all that much of a beer drinker...i prefer a good gin and tonic

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Well now, here is a threadjack I can get onboard with...

Nice call on the Smith'icks - a fine brew I started drinking a couple of St. Paddy's days back.

As for the spirits - my current obsession is with small batch Bourbon. I received a bottle of Old Rip 12 year for my birthday this year. An excellent example, but at over 100 proof, keep yerself away from open flames while enjoying!

Comment

Oops, really didn't mean to jack the thread, was basically curious...maybe I should start a new one.

Comment

Originally posted by Ohio Broncos
                        Watch less TV.
                        I really don't watch all that much tv, except college football on Saturdays & football on Sundays & mondays...Occasionally I'll watch a sitcom or two...

Comment

Originally posted by PrimeTime2479
                          I like the one where the coach is screaming in the refs ears and Al Micheals says, "look at the ref taking all that, how does someone train for something like that?" And then they show the ref at home with his wife screaming in his ears!

Yeah I like that one too...hahaha.

However, I have to agree and say that the Refs with the Beer are pretty dumb. I laughed the first time, but they're pretty stupid now that I realize it.
                          sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

the beer refs were funny the first time i saw them. now they are just lame. they pale in comparison to Bud's commercials
                            2014/2015 Adopt-A-Bronco : TJ Ward - GO DUCKS!

Comment

Working...
                            X