Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you also lurk GD in the offseason but never post?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you also lurk GD in the offseason but never post?

It seems like during the offseason, I have nothing to offer the GD, or maybe GD has nothing to offer me, who knows.

I rarely visit it unless i see something interesting and even then, i rarely post...

I remember during the season i would only check GD and post like 10 posts a day in there... now i don't even visit it lol....

what say you?
    I Don't even visit GD
    3.57%
    I Visit GD Rarely
    0.00%
    I Visit GD everytime i visit this board
    60.71%
    I Like to ruin polls by voting on random options that don't matter
    21.43%
    I Like to ruin polls by adding a "Chuck Norris" option
    7.14%
    Chuck Norris
    7.14%

I find myself posting less in the GD, but from the looks of it, I still post about the same amount everywhere -- which is to say not so much in the offseason.

I'm online a lot, I just don't have much to add.

Toast burns bread.
    Brock you like a hurricane!
    sigpic
    Think of a bigger, stronger, more handsome Eli Manning.... That's Fargo.

Comment

The Orton vs Campbell thread i just got done reading was kind of interesting.
      Kind of feel bad for Orton.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fargo View Post
        I find myself posting less in the GD, but from the looks of it, I still post about the same amount everywhere -- which is to say not so much in the offseason.

I'm online a lot, I just don't have much to add.

Toast burns bread.
        :scratching head smilie:
        I don't get it.... i thought toast was burned bread? and a toaster burns bread?

It sounds like a game of chess tho.... food chess....... "toast burns bread".... "rook takes knight"...... "Cheeseballs to e4, check"

?

??

Comment

Has Brancos hypnotized everyone?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CHARGER$ View Post
            Says the guy with his eyes running in circles....

Comment

The Orton vs Campbell thread i just got done reading was kind of interesting.
              Kind of feel bad for Orton.
              Yeah I do too sorta, I mean it's obvious McD wants to go in a different direction with bringing in Quinn and drafting Tebow. Orton's been nothing but class & has kept his mouth shut his whole career and every team wants to get rid of him sooner or later lol. Oh well business is business I guess.

Wrong forum to discuss this but oh well

Comment

It's pretty awful when the AFCW rival fans empathize with our QB more than we do. :doh:
                sigpic

Comment

Yeah the dudes played consistently 1 notch below excellent throughout his career and yet he gets 0 respect because he doesn't talk much.

but whatr u gonna do

Comment

Perhaps.

Or perhaps I can super toast the bread by putting the toaster in the microwave!
                    sigpic

Comment

I try to post in the Broncos Trivia thread as often as I can. I've been very busy as of late and haven't had time. It's not bad, but I try to comment positively on informative threads.
                      Kenny McKinley: Eleven Forever.
                      sigpic

Comment

I visit GD daily but rarely post there. There are much better conversations around here and in some of the other forums.
                        sigpic

Comment

I visit GD every day but most of the time I don't post. For one thing most have said what I may have wanted to. Then there is many threads that are "beating a dead horse". Right now I think there is like 4 or 5 threads with Orton bashing or arguing and I'm just done with that. Next I see many arguing over Tebow. It's all getting old. I love the Broncos and all our player's. I know it's the coaches who decide who plays the best and will start. So to me all the talk is just talk, which is what this forum is about. However having several threads of the same bs just gets old and boring.JMO
                          sigpic

Comment

I go in GD every time I visit. I have to. My fun fact thread is in there.

I do read around but all it is during the offseason is speculation and arm chair quarterback opinions.

At least during the season we have legitimate arguments about the previous game's performances and how *insert name here* sucked.
                            :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

*sigh*

I lurk everywhere.

Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

Lupus Awareness Month

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Working...
                              X