Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ipod Touch

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ipod Touch

    I just won one in a survey contest the other week or so. Anyone know what I can do with an Ipod Touch that is Broncos related? I am so excited to get it in, they told me to wait about 3-4 weeks. Cp's if anyone can give me a detailed analysis of what it can do.
    Last edited by broncoFan!; 06-21-2010, 06:49 PM. Reason: Fixing it up.
    sigpic

    "Maybe if he had an iron suit or a magic hammer...."

  • #2
    Originally posted by broncoFan! View Post
    I just won one in a survey contest the other week or so. Anyone know what I can do with an Ipod Touch that is Broncos related? I am so excited to get it in, they told me to wait about 3-4 weeks. Cp's if anyone can give me a detailed analysis of what it can do.
    It's basically an Ipod with internet capabilities.


    Read here:

    http://www.apple.com/ipodtouch/


    Broncos related? You can customize the wallpapers and such.... follow ESPN.com during games.

    There's a bunch of things you can do.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Peerless View Post
      It's basically an Ipod with internet capabilities.


      Read here:

      http://www.apple.com/ipodtouch/


      Broncos related? You can customize the wallpapers and such.... follow ESPN.com during games.

      There's a bunch of things you can do.
      All for free! This rocks, I have never really had my own Ipod. Fantasy Football time woot woot! EDIT***I don't really think you need cp's at this point eh?
      sigpic

      "Maybe if he had an iron suit or a magic hammer...."

      Comment


      • #4
        I've been thinking about getting one of these for mine.

        http://www.skinit.com/details.php?resourceId=3933

        There's also a gametracker you can DL, but you'll need wifi.
        sigpic
        Thanks Blondie79!
        All aboard the TEBOW TRAIN... since 2006!
        Team Tebow #15

        Adopted NFL Player:
        "Oh Mercy"PERCY HARVIN

        Comment


        • #5
          If you guys really want to splurge, and are sick of your boring phones...get an Iphone.

          Trust me, they are epic.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Peerless View Post
            If you guys really want to splurge, and are sick of your boring phones...get an Iphone.

            Trust me, they are epic.
            I bought an iPhone but then I threw it on the ground and it broke. Is that suppose to happen?

            Comment


            • #7
              lol.... so you won an ipod in a scam? cool....

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by 12and4 View Post
                lol.... so you won an ipod in a scam? cool....
                I hope it's not a scam. I filled out a survey from a pizza hut contest and they contacted me via the email that I gave Pizza hut and they told me I won.
                sigpic

                "Maybe if he had an iron suit or a magic hammer...."

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by broncoFan! View Post
                  I hope it's not a scam. I filled out a survey from a pizza hut contest and they contacted me via the email that I gave Pizza hut and they told me I won.
                  I filled out like 6 of those and got diddly squat!

                  I'm jealous.

                  Not like I was going to use it anyways I would've sold it on amazon or something lol..

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I got something Bronco's related.... put it in the mail to me(a fellow Broncos fan) and know it went to a GREAT home???

                    No? No takers???

                    Shoot... hadta try.
                    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


                    Comment


                    • #11
                      ok, gimme your addy

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by 12and4 View Post
                        ok, gimme your addy
                        Wait.. you won't send me debt like Brancos did will ya??
                        *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                        *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                        *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Jailbreak it and you can put Denver Bronco themes and such on it. You can change the lockscreen, background, battery, icons, just about anything to the Denver Broncos or any other thing really.

                          I <3 my iPod touch. I just wish it was an iPhone so I could get access anywhere .

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Last year when I had my Ipod Touch (recently upgraded to a smartphone of the Android variety) I would browse these boards while watching the game. That's about as Broncos related as I got with my Ipod Touch. You will love it though. The only two downsides to it though are that it's not a phone so you don't get internet access everywhere you go, and it doesn't have a camera. Those are both things you get if you eventually decide to upgrade to the iPhone, or any other smartphone for that matter.
                            :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

                            sigpic
                            Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by darth-hideous


                              hmmmmmmm



                              fixed it


                              edit: i guess now im quoting nobody.... that post disappeared in a hurry

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X