Ipod Touch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Peerless View Post
    If you guys really want to splurge, and are sick of your boring phones...get an Iphone.

Trust me, they are epic.
    I really like Cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by 12and4 View Post
      hmmmmmmm

fixed it

edit: i guess now im quoting nobody.... that post disappeared in a hurry
      yeah i was editing the IMG brackets didn't like the little red x Thanks!
      I really like Cheese.

Comment

I much prefer the Zune HD.

Here is mine.

Pictures were taken with my iPhone, so I have in depth experience with both. As a music and media player, nothing beats the Zune HD.

Comment

Originally posted by LbloodOjunkieG View Post
          I much prefer the Zune HD.

Here is mine.

Pictures were taken with my iPhone, so I have in depth experience with both. As a music and media player, nothing beats the Zune HD.
          How are the apps?
          :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
          Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

HaHa yea yea. If you are a huge apps person, you should probably get an iPod Touch. The Zune HD only has around like 20 apps I believe. But I stand by what I said, as a music player and media device, nothing beats the Zune HD. As a iPhone owner and a Zune HD owner, I have the best of both worlds.

Comment

Originally posted by LbloodOjunkieG View Post
              HaHa yea yea. If you are a huge apps person, you should probably get an iPod Touch. The Zune HD only has around like 20 apps I believe. But I stand by what I said, as a music player and media device, nothing beats the Zune HD. As a iPhone owner and a Zune HD owner, I have the best of both worlds.
              definitely. Zune is a great media player, I had a Zune 80 before. I contemplated the HD when I bought my iPod Touch, but decided not to because I wanted apps.
              :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
              Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

i do NOT regret the iPod Touch purchase at all. the only thing i regret is only getting the 8 gig.
                sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Working...
                X