Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RealBronco
    replied
    i do NOT regret the iPod Touch purchase at all. the only thing i regret is only getting the 8 gig.

Leave a comment:

• Frenchy180
    replied
    Originally posted by LbloodOjunkieG View Post
    HaHa yea yea. If you are a huge apps person, you should probably get an iPod Touch. The Zune HD only has around like 20 apps I believe. But I stand by what I said, as a music player and media device, nothing beats the Zune HD. As a iPhone owner and a Zune HD owner, I have the best of both worlds.
    definitely. Zune is a great media player, I had a Zune 80 before. I contemplated the HD when I bought my iPod Touch, but decided not to because I wanted apps.

Leave a comment:

• LbloodOjunkieG
    replied
    HaHa yea yea. If you are a huge apps person, you should probably get an iPod Touch. The Zune HD only has around like 20 apps I believe. But I stand by what I said, as a music player and media device, nothing beats the Zune HD. As a iPhone owner and a Zune HD owner, I have the best of both worlds.

Leave a comment:

• Frenchy180
    replied
    Originally posted by LbloodOjunkieG View Post
    I much prefer the Zune HD.

Here is mine.

Pictures were taken with my iPhone, so I have in depth experience with both. As a music and media player, nothing beats the Zune HD.
    How are the apps?

Leave a comment:

• LbloodOjunkieG
    replied
    I much prefer the Zune HD.

Here is mine.

Pictures were taken with my iPhone, so I have in depth experience with both. As a music and media player, nothing beats the Zune HD.

Leave a comment:

• darth-hideous
    replied
    Originally posted by 12and4 View Post
    hmmmmmmm

fixed it

edit: i guess now im quoting nobody.... that post disappeared in a hurry
    yeah i was editing the IMG brackets didn't like the little red x Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• darth-hideous
    replied
    Originally posted by Peerless View Post
    If you guys really want to splurge, and are sick of your boring phones...get an Iphone.

Trust me, they are epic.

Leave a comment:

• 12and4
    replied
    Originally posted by darth-hideous

hmmmmmmm

fixed it

edit: i guess now im quoting nobody.... that post disappeared in a hurry

Leave a comment:

• Frenchy180
    replied
    Last year when I had my Ipod Touch (recently upgraded to a smartphone of the Android variety) I would browse these boards while watching the game. That's about as Broncos related as I got with my Ipod Touch. You will love it though. The only two downsides to it though are that it's not a phone so you don't get internet access everywhere you go, and it doesn't have a camera. Those are both things you get if you eventually decide to upgrade to the iPhone, or any other smartphone for that matter.

Leave a comment:

• Bernie24
    replied
    Jailbreak it and you can put Denver Bronco themes and such on it. You can change the lockscreen, background, battery, icons, just about anything to the Denver Broncos or any other thing really.

I <3 my iPod touch. I just wish it was an iPhone so I could get access anywhere .

Leave a comment:

• ebsoria
    replied
    ok, gimme your addy
    Wait.. you won't send me debt like Brancos did will ya??

Leave a comment:

• 12and4
    replied
    ok, gimme your addy

Leave a comment:

• ebsoria
    replied
    I got something Bronco's related.... put it in the mail to me(a fellow Broncos fan) and know it went to a GREAT home???

No? No takers???

Shoot... hadta try.

Leave a comment:

• xX-Bronco-Xx
    replied
    Originally posted by broncoFan! View Post
    I hope it's not a scam. I filled out a survey from a pizza hut contest and they contacted me via the email that I gave Pizza hut and they told me I won.
    I filled out like 6 of those and got diddly squat!

I'm jealous.

Not like I was going to use it anyways I would've sold it on amazon or something lol..

Leave a comment:

• broncoFan!
    replied
    lol.... so you won an ipod in a scam? cool....
    I hope it's not a scam. I filled out a survey from a pizza hut contest and they contacted me via the email that I gave Pizza hut and they told me I won.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X