What's your favorite "beverage"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your favorite "beverage"?

What's your preferred beer, or alcoholic beverage, or both? Plain and simple. If you can't/don't drink those, what do ya like?

Personally, I prefer Bud Light, but also like a Corona or a Dos Equis every once in a while. Mixed drinks, well, I like screwdrivers and bloody mary's.

EDIT: I'll add the rest of my choices. For me, nothing beats a cold glass of water any time of the year. Mountain Dew is my top soft drink, and nothing gets me going in the morning like a nice, hot cup of shut the.... oh, sorry, a nice cup of coffee.
    Last edited by Big Buck 1981; 10-06-2004, 08:16 AM.

My #1 drink of choice is water.
    When i want to get intoxicated, coors light if i'm tailgating, etc.
    if i'm out at a bar, amstel light or bombay sapphire and seltzer (hate tonic water) or gin and ginger.
    Also, cup o' coffee in the morning, but now that its cold, switch is made to hot cocoa.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Corona Light w/ a lemon wedge..

Comment

Anybody heard of Stroh?
        I dare you to take a few shots of this.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

our coach has us on a gatorade and water diet so i have to say gatorade....i havent had a soft drink and god knows how long sad sad sad

Comment

Originally posted by PrimeTime2479
            Theres this guy at Invesco field every sunday selling vodka jello molds, in lil shot cups! Its awsome, good way to get all hyped up and ready for the games!
            Yall our missin out on all the fun, living in other states and all.

haananana haaa
            yep jello shooters......ahhhhh brings back memories.........

coors light baby
            Go Broncos, Capitals, and Orioles

Thanks SNK16

Comment

i bet yall wear beer goggles on gameday LOL

Comment

hey but i like a lil sips of my pops booze every now and then

Comment

While at the MNF game against the faid last year the Jester was givin away jello shots, and free keg stands. Whadda Guy!

Comment

your role model right? LOL

Comment

i got one question here. hey heavyhitta, in your avatar, why are you showing those chicks' faces?

"face down.. ass up, thats the way we like to........."
                      mum's the word.. cause it seems no matter what i say right here, it always gets deleted.

Comment

good point its westie btw

Comment

Cherry Coke

However, I love Kahlua...and Rum and Coke....
                          sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

You are who you start hanging out with. If you hang with smokers, you'll be a smoker. If you hang with drinkers, you'll be a drinker as well. Unless peer pressure never bothered you.

I don't drink or smoke. Call me a punk if you want because I don't do any of the two. But I know I'll be living longer than your ass. LOL!

Anyway, I drink orange juice or any real fruit juice that taste good.

Comment

Oh, yeah Tang is my favorite.

What y'all know about that?

That's the official Ghetto Orange Juice right there.

That's what I grew up with.

Forget Kool-Aid!

Comment

Working...
                              X