What's your favorite "beverage"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What!

Good Lord Godalmighty! A thread about fermentation? -----Well, Boys, for me, it goes like this. First beer - 12 yrs old - Coors, first keg - 15 yrs old - Michelobe. First time I let Jose Ceurvo kick my ass - 16 yrs old. ----------It's like this guys, you all know... every different kinda booze affects a guy differently. Rum makes a fela all emotional, wine makes a guy yak yak yak. Tequila causes insanity, followed by projectile vomiting. All cognac is brandy, but not all brandy is cognac, but it all hits you differently than other liquors. In my day, I have seen so many guys lose out on snagging a beautiful betty, 'cause they was way to liquored up. And the worst of 'em all...is the guys who MIX their drinks all night! If a guy stayed with Vodka, he is usually ok, but when he drink 4 beers, does kamikazees, downs a shot of Jose Ceurvo, has 2 more beers, then at closing time, orders a Long Island Iced Tea...well, we all know that dude is not gonna score with his future Ex-wife tonight! I seen it countless times, eligible, goodlookin, rational guys with betty's interested, then BAM, dude goes off the deep end. The rest of us smirking and shaking our heads as the best looking woman in the place finally has enough, and with a look of disgust, storms off to her lonesome bedroom sans the goodlookin idiot. I see this all the time, out shooting pool and such. I stick to beer and beer alone, (St Pauli Girl is awesome) and there are so many "patrons" of the establishment who gradually get stupider and stupider. They offer to buy my wife and I Kamis and Jager and such. We politly decline, as these dudes then self destruct. My message is - stick to one type of alcohol. Do yourself a favor, do not be a MixHead!
    - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Painterdave,

That is too true!!! I've never been sicker than when I mixed beer with liquour!!

Comment

Originally posted by jamjeehunta

i remeber i almost got into it while i was having a cigarette some random chubby guy gives me a dirty stare n walks by and sayz "smoking kills." i was like wtf and sed "Yea so does high blood pressure lay off the big macs" n dude turned bright red.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Originally posted by Big Buck 1981
          Painterdave,

That is too true!!! I've never been sicker than when I mixed beer with liquour!!
          go liquor before beer then your clear.
          Go Broncos, Capitals, and Orioles

Thanks SNK16

Comment

Originally posted by Booher
            go liquor before beer then your clear.
            I've never figured out why that is...it all ends up in the same place, right?

Comment

Originally posted by orangenblue420
              That is so very true - my mother ALWAYS says you are who you hang with - you should be VERY proud of the fact that you dont do any of those things - I salute you (Mile High style )
              Yeah, well I still hanged out with them but didn't do anything they did. I'd only hang out with the smokers when they were not smoking that way I wouldn't get any of that second hand smoke.

Anyway, I always made Fun of the People I knew that I didn't know they smoked of drink. When I first see 'em do it I'd say, "I didn't know you was trying to be cool?"

Another reason why I don't drink is because I'm allergic which is a blessing. More money I can spend on other things instead of beer or liquor.

Comment

I've been on a big Crown Royal Special Reserve kick lately
                probably because I brew my own beer and it isn't very good yet

I Adopted Jake Plummer

Comment

Originally posted by LCA534
                  I've been on a big Crown Royal Special Reserve kick lately
                  probably because I brew my own beer and it isn't very good yet
                  Damn LC you got expensive taste

Comment

My company pays for most of my bar tabs I'm usually entertaining clients

I Adopted Jake Plummer

Comment

I ain't into beer so much. It fills you up so quick and it takes so much of it to get to your "happy place".

I'm definitely more into the hard stuff. My philosophy is what's the point of drinking if you don't get drunk?

When I go out, one of my friends makes it a point to get me a Long Island Iced Tea. That **** is my poison! After one (or two) of those, I'm usually tore up from the floor up.
                      sigpic

"Today's the tomorrow that you should've feared yesterday."

Comment

Working...
                      X