I Have to Brag a Bit...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snapping Turtle View Post

Dudes, I am so stoked!!! I got a 2009 Ford Focus....its pretty cool. I am so glad to be rid of the jeep since it was declining in its old age. And I have a new car! With AC and speakers that work and a CD player.

WOOT!!
    I'm pretty stoked for you, K-dawg!

I'm driving a '98 Rav4.

Comment

so how did u get the free tickets?

Comment

Thanks again everybody! I'm driving it to school today and I'm so scared someone is gonna hit it in the parking lot.

And actually, my first car was a 1989 Oldsmobile...it was white with red interior. It was sweet. This is a definite upgrade from that!!

About the Bronco tickets. My friend has a neighbor with season tickets. We buy the tickets for the last home game from them every year. And he just came over and said no one was using the tickets for Saturday's game and gave them to us.
        ...capture it...remember it...

Comment

congrats! there is nothing like a new car after driving a beeter for a while. no anxiety, no days down. one suggestion - OIL CHANGES EVERY 3000 MILES! i have a 93 subaru that i bought new and my hubby is still driving it today thanks to scheduled maintenance.

i however spent fri night rebuilding my carbourator to turbo hose in my vintage 83 mercedes. its alot of work that one. but nothing better that putting it all back together, getting the gojo off the hands and taking it for a spin and it actually running better. not to mention how the boys LOVE to see a girl under a hood covered in engine grease. why is that?

Comment

Originally posted by Brakshow View Post
            Must be nice, this is the car my parents bought me when I was your age...

This was in 2002 also
            Betcha gotta alot of 'tang in that whip, didnt ya?
            sigpic

I adopt andrewmlb.

Comment

Originally posted by McSmashie View Post
              Betcha gotta alot of 'tang in that whip, didnt ya?
              What exactly would the opposite of a Magnet be? Because I'm pretty sure it was this 1988 Corolla hatchback....It went out in style though...took it to a long strip of land and floored it in reverse to 50 mph to swung the wheel and switched to Drive...perfect James Bond move then the engine exploded....

Two words: Worth it
              sigpic

Adopted by: Andrewmlb :thumb:
              Sig by: MHS

Comment

Congrats Snap!! Don't play any Lady Gaga in it
                sigpic

Comment

What exactly would the opposite of a Magnet be? Because I'm pretty sure it was this 1988 Corolla hatchback....It went out in style though...took it to a long strip of land and floored it in reverse to 50 mph to swung the wheel and switched to Drive...perfect James Bond move then the engine exploded....

Two words: Worth it
                  Two more words: Epic Win.
                  sigpic

I adopt andrewmlb.

Comment

Originally posted by *Atwater* View Post
                    I got the perfect rims for it.

:dance:

LOL! There's our latin connection right there. When I was 19 I had a 75' 280Z. I had a few hispanic friends who tried to talk me into putting a spoiler on it, lower it, etc.

It wasn't happenin' man. I'm a white boy brotha's!
                    sigpic
                    Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Originally posted by thatkidhunt View Post
                      Congrats Snap!! Don't play any Lady Gaga in it
                      Unless it's the Cartman remix of pokerface
                      sigpic

Adopted by: Andrewmlb :thumb:
                      Sig by: MHS

Comment

Unless it's the Cartman remix of pokerface
                        Fair enough, that was pretty sweet.
                        sigpic

Comment

ford focus? yeah thats cool i guess.

not trying to brag or anything but my mommy and daddy got me a lamborghini when my ferrari wouldnt run anymore.

the lamborghini is not bad. it has pretty much every thing i need i suppose.

Comment

Working...
                          X