City or country?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• City or country?

Which kind of enviorment do you like more?

A city(Houses cramped up next to each other, lots of cars, etc.) or a country(Woods, fields, etc.)

Personally I like how my town is now- Jared, you know how Roseto is, thats how I like it.
    sigpic

Yup, i like how it is where i live as well....kinda in between. suburbs of NYC, so we got some country-ish...i see deer and for god sakes, i almost nailed a turkey on the way to work this morning.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

That'll teach it from gobblin up the wrong side of the road i bet.
      I live in the city, and dont care too much for it..

Comment

I am getting old so I prefer the country - I want to have a horse again someday and turn into a recluse - live in the middle of nowhere with a big gigantic satellite to get every channel in the world and have a library the size of the Smithsonian (and do a little gardening while im at it )

Comment

I like BIG city living, where you don't need a car to get around and everythiung is open late.

But now that I have a baby, its more practical to get away from the noise and crime.

And for my job, smaller areas are easier to break into and earn above the cost of living, but I still prefer big city living.

I grew up in a city, but a medium-small city, so that was ok. Country and big city within an hour, depending on which way you drive.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
          You should check these guys out

Comment

I have a hard time choosing. On one hand, living in Lincoln, a fairly small-to-medium sized city of 225,000 is nice cuz everything is close and a person doesn't have a hard time finding stuff to do.

However, there's nothing that beats stepping outside when it's 45 degrees out to take your morning pee in the country, that'll wake you up faster than any coffee!!!

Comment

Probably a suburban area.
              sigpic

Comment

Country I like peace and quiet, besides.. I have to fight with traffic when I go to town to get groceries I'm always glad to get back home.

Comment

Born -n- bred Country boy.

Nuff said...

Not as lean & Not as mean.. but damn proud to claim the title of (former) U.S. Marine
                  ~DBMAdsf Llaus @T m0 P^~

Comment

The City! I prefer being in an Urban Environment. I can't stand quiet places where their aren't too many People around. NYC is always great when trouble doesn't find you. I love the Block Parties we would have. Headz on the corner spittin' freestyle battle rhymes. People playing basketball or football everywhere. Just so many things to do. I loved it. I can't get that same vibe or feeling here in LA or in a Small Town.
                    Last edited by Broncos28; 10-09-2004, 04:12 AM.

Comment

Thoe counrty without a doubt........
                      Go Broncos, Capitals, and Orioles

Thanks SNK16

Comment

city life. altho memphis isnt anything near NYC, its still a gerat place to live. The weird thing is that memphis is probably the most forested major city in the country. Theres trees everywhere! The heart of Downtown is mostly asphalt and concrete now, but anywhere outside of that like 5 mile radius is trees as far as the eye can see. So i guess i have a little of both, but i can tell u that i would love to live in a huge city like new york (except for the horrible cost of living)
                        Superintendent Chalmers: "Thank the Lord"? That sounded like a prayer. A prayer in a public school. God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion."

Comment

Originally posted by NOLABroncofan
                          Born -n- bred Country boy.

Nuff said...
                          Haha, ya..Chugiak, Alaska..Home of the ****iest people in the world!!!..LOL..J/k..Well..There are a lot of them out there now..LOL..But, I would rather live in a house about 30 minutes away from a city, than live in the city, but definitly near a big city, I dont know what I would do without one..It would be so boring..I think the perfect city is probably Seattle, or Denver..If I lived in Denver, I think I would definitly want to live in Castle Rock..I love it there, and if I lived in Seattle I would probably want to live in the Bellvue area..I just dont know what I would do without a big city..There is nothing to do in small towns..Other than to...Ya..LOL..There is nothing..
                          WE ARE WHO THEY THOUGHT WE WERE

Comment

tough question. Basically i want to live in a city and have a cabin I can run off to for large chunks of time to find my sanity (and i would need large chunks of time in order to find my sanity). If i HAD to choose country or city, i'd probably pick a quiet place about an hour from a city. somewhere in NY or NJ sounds great. I definitely have to have easy access to a major city, but it's nice to hear crickets when you fall asleep.
                            Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

Comment

i like livin in the city where theres clubs and pubs.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X