Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flag football

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Flag football

    we played it for gym today i got 1 td off the opening kick off and another off a pass in the back field i was running back and also got a pick on deffence and we won 14-7
    [iMG]

  • #2
    Re: Flag football

    Originally posted by GriffinRB22
    we played it for gym today i got 1 td off the opening kick off and another off a pass in the back field i was running back and also got a pick on deffence and we won 14-7

    *claps*

    Surprised you didnt' fumble like your hero.
    sigpic

    DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

    Comment


    • #3
      so i take it you got the only 2 tds.
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Re: Flag football

        Originally posted by RealBronco
        *claps*

        Surprised you didnt' fumble like your hero.
        dammmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Zmabe
          so i take it you got the only 2 tds.
          ya we almost got another off a trick play but the chick fumbled it on a double reverse
          [iMG]

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Re: Flag football

            Originally posted by RealBronco
            *claps*

            Surprised you didnt' fumble like your hero.
            funny
            [iMG]

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Re: Re: Flag football

              Originally posted by GriffinRB22
              funny

              I try...
              sigpic

              DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by GriffinRB22
                ya we almost got another off a trick play but the chick fumbled it on a double reverse

                What is it with most girls and football? They just don't seem to get it...or aren't able to play it...I think it's hilarious.

                Is it because the ball isn't round?
                sigpic

                DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by GriffinRB22
                  ya we almost got another off a trick play but the chick fumbled it on a double reverse
                  Stupid bytch - :p

                  Originally posted by RealBronco
                  What is it with most girls and football? They just don't seem to get it...or aren't able to play it...I think it's hilarious.

                  Is it because the ball isn't round?
                  Bite Me

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by orangenblue420
                    Stupid bytch - :p



                    Bite Me
                    ok
                    [iMG]

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by orangenblue420
                      Bite Me

                      Hahaha, see I knew you girls would get me for this, which is why I said: "most" girls...Not all. I know plenty of girls that are badass at football, so.
                      sigpic

                      DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        one chick was good but she was on the other team
                        [iMG]

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I had flag football for a whole semester last year, and I have it for another full semester next semester...I love it..For us, a TD is 6 points, INT is 2 points, if you get 3 sacks its 2 points..And a fumble recovery is 1 point..The teacher puts us in teams of around 7 or 8 and there are usually around 6 teams(Big Classes) Anyways..The teams all play each other, and then there is a Super Bowl a Sugar Bowl and a Toilet Bowl, the top two teams play in the Super Bowl the next two best teams play in the Sugar Bowl and the worst two teams play in the Toilet Bowl..Its so much fun..
                          WE ARE WHO THEY THOUGHT WE WERE

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            cool
                            [iMG]

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X