Random positive thoughts thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random positive thoughts thread

Some of you here may have taken note of my preference to think positively more often than negatively. I had a random positive thought today at work (this happens quite often) I think this thought applies to just about everyone here lol, so I thought I would share.

You may hate your coworkers more than anything else in the world (I do not) but at the end of the day you've got to take a moment to be thankful that you have coworkers in the first place.

Please feel free to post your random (or not so random) positive thoughts here. Have a wonderful day (night) everyone
    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
    Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

You may hate your coworkers, but at least it is easy to slowly gain their trust.

Comment

I have a guy that I am forced to work with everyday that I dont really get along with, but I have a kid and a mortgage so I just suck it up and try as best I can to get along with him and get through the day.

I hate granite countertops.
      sigpic

Comment

Frenchy.......I am posting something tomorrow that lines up a bit with this thread.....I was thinking about it when I went out this evening, and it had to do with my lunch meeting today.

Keep positive my friends!!
        :thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
          Frenchy.......I am posting something tomorrow that lines up a bit with this thread.....I was thinking about it when I went out this evening, and it had to do with my lunch meeting today.

Keep positive my friends!!
          :thumb:
          haha thanks for the notice Can, I would hit ya with some CP, but I've given out too much CP these last 24 hours
          :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
          Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

This is a random positive thoughts thread so I'm going to go ahead and throw this out here. My daughter Denver Skye Deal will fit perfectly into her 3-6 months onesie all through football season so if that is not good luck with great things to come I dont know what is....at least she'll look good while I'm scaring the crap out of her screaming at the TV
            sigpic

Adopted by: Andrewmlb :thumb:
            Sig by: MHS

Comment

Originally posted by Brakshow View Post
              This is a random positive thoughts thread so I'm going to go ahead and throw this out here. My daughter Denver Skye Deal will fit perfectly into her 3-6 months onesie all through football season so if that is not good luck with great things to come I dont know what is....at least she'll look good while I'm scaring the crap out of her screaming at the TV
              Thats awesome, and I did the same thing that your gonna do, to my son all last year (scaring the crap out of him by screaming at the tv)

He can say Broncos now (almost) and that and D-Backs are his favorite words, after Da Da of course.
              Last edited by thatkidhunt; 08-24-2010, 10:46 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thatkidhunt View Post
                Thats awesome, and I did the same thing that your gonna do to my son all last year (scaring the crap out of him by screaming at the tv)

He even can say Broncos now (almost) and that and D-Backs are his favorite words, after Da Da of course.
                Ya my oldest is starting to talk now and said Denver for his first time today (Proud father)
                sigpic

Adopted by: Andrewmlb :thumb:
                Sig by: MHS

Comment

This isn't exactly a random positive thought....

But I find that the best way to get/keep a good mood is smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
                    This isn't exactly a random positive thought....

But I find that the best way to get/keep a good mood is smiling.
                    Still many may find that helpful, thanks LT
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X