Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post your class schedule

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Post your class schedule

    So... School has begun... This is going to be my toughest schedule, with 2 5 unit classes (chem 1b and physiology) that each have 3 hour labs (chem has 2 a week, and phys has 1) along with a media stereotypes class and a couple kines classes...


    Schedule:


    M from 10am-11am, 1pm-3pm
    T from 11am-5:30pm with a 45 minute break in there somewhere.
    W from 10-11am, 1pm-3pm, 5pm-8pm
    Th from 11am-5:30pm with a 45 minute break in there somewhere.
    F from 1pm-3pm (YAY).





    Oh and today it was 110*F while i had to run 2 laps around the track (.5m) which doesn't sound bad until you do it... i was dripping in sweat.... usually i don't sweat till around 1.5 miles... lol.



    So yeah, post your class schedule.

  • #2
    Monday, Wednesday: 2-3:15.
    Tuesday, Thursday: 9-2:15.
    and one online class.
    Monday night 6:30-till whenever lab ends. gonna suck missing MNF, but I had no choice.
    Sparky The Sun Devil
    Registered User
    Last edited by Sparky The Sun Devil; 08-25-2010, 08:00 PM.

    Comment


    • #3
      12 creds

      Mon, Wed: 9-12:30
      Tue, Thur: 10:30-12:15
      Fri: 9-12:15

      And a gym class, need 48 hrs for the semester.

      Comment


      • #4
        Monday.......9-130
        Tuesday\Thursday......930-12, 2-3
        Wednesday\Friday.......9-11


        Im taking chemistry (with lab), money and banking, intermediate microeconomics, accounting, and business ethics

        Should be a good semester, no papers, I'm stoked about that
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          Schedule

          1st period (MWF) US History
          5th period (MTWThF) US History
          7th period (MWF) Latin I
          2nd period (TThF) Latin II, III, IV
          6th period (TThF) Latin II, III
          "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

          Comment


          • #6
            Monday/Wednesday

            11 AM - 2:00 PM Intro to Web Design

            2:30 PM - 3:45 PM English 131


            Tuesday/Thursday

            2:30 PM - 4:45 PM Japanese 101

            5:30 PM - 6:45 PM Ancient and Medieval Art

            13 credits total.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
              Monday/Wednesday

              11 AM - 2:00 PM Intro to Web Design

              2:30 PM - 3:45 PM English 131


              Tuesday/Thursday

              2:30 PM - 4:45 PM Japanese 101

              5:30 PM - 6:45 PM Ancient and Medieval Art

              13 credits total.
              I'd enjoy that class!

              never had a class on the subject but would enjoy it thoroughly... need ideas lol. I might add it just for an elective next semester


              Originally posted by RaiderFanSD View Post
              12 creds

              Mon, Wed: 9-12:30
              Tue, Thur: 10:30-12:15
              Fri: 9-12:15

              And a gym class, need 48 hrs for the semester.
              I am so jealous of that schedule.


              Originally posted by samparnell View Post
              1st period (MWF) US History
              5th period (MTWThF) US History
              7th period (MWF) Latin I
              2nd period (TThF) Latin II, III, IV
              6th period (TThF) Latin II, III

              So you teach at a college and a hs?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by 12and4 View Post
                I'd enjoy that class!
                I enjoy doing those things but honestly the professors that teach at my school are complete creepo idiots.

                Last year in my Intro to 2D Art my professor was sleeping with one of the students. She literally slept her way into getting an A in that class without even coming. The professor was corrupt as hell too and would be extremely biased in grading. This one slacker kid literally drew a stick figure picture on white paper for the final got an A in it because the professor liked talking with the kid.

                I think my professor for my Photoshop/Illustrator class last semester has a social disorder or something.....

                She's the one that's going to be teaching my Web Design class.

                I'm definitely thinking about transferring to Purdue next year.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by 12and4 View Post
                  So you teach at a college and a hs?
                  Just at a high school.
                  "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    MW

                    4:15-5:30 Eng Comp 131
                    5:35-7:15 Intro Psych + freshman something
                    7:30-8:45 Visual Basic

                    10 hours... not a bad schedule for getting my classes 3 days before they start...
                    Thanks, Reid!
                    sigpic
                    Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
                      MW

                      4:15-5:30 Eng Comp 131
                      5:35-7:15 Intro Psych + freshman something
                      7:30-8:45 Visual Basic

                      10 hours... not a bad schedule for getting my classes 3 days before they start...
                      I take it that you're going to be in classes with people 10 years younger than you?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
                        Im taking chemistry (with lab), money and banking, intermediate microeconomics, accounting, and business ethicst
                        Fellow econ major?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          im taking

                          meteorology/climatology
                          world literature
                          micronomics
                          accounting 202
                          astronomy lab

                          sucks

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by TheQBGuru View Post
                            Fellow econ major?
                            im an econ major

                            all upper division:
                            international econ
                            intermediate macroecon (supposedly hardest course in degree program)
                            stats
                            marketing
                            legal/business something

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
                              MW

                              4:15-5:30 Eng Comp 131
                              5:35-7:15 Intro Psych + freshman something
                              7:30-8:45 Visual Basic

                              10 hours... not a bad schedule for getting my classes 3 days before they start...
                              lol visual basic, i was debating on taking that class... would be nice to know but i don't got anywhere to stick that class (degree-wise)

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X