Up 2-0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Up 2-0

So why am I still nervous? Because I am a Sox fan, and they never make it easy on us. However, I do think the Angels are done. Their body language after the top of the ninth had the appearance of a beaten team. I would have to say that Boston has caught a break. The Angels are really banged up. A healthy Angels team and this series would more than likely be 1-1 if not 2-0 the other way.

any other thoughts on the MLB Playoffs

Hey SC DID YOU SEE THAT Kinda like Deja Vu all over again huh

Comment

Originally posted by orangenblue420

Hey SC DID YOU SEE THAT Kinda like Deja Vu all over again huh
      Yeah I saw it, Did you see your boyfriend pitch 7 strong. If that continues, the Yanks (if they make it to the ALCS) are in big trouble.

Comment

Oh 420, Didn't I mention yes5terday what you need to refer me as?

Comment

Originally posted by SCI03
          Yeah I saw it, Did you see your boyfriend pitch 7 strong. If that continues, the Yanks (if they make it to the ALCS) are in big trouble.
          Not worried :o, Big Poppa Show Stoppa Gayfro always lays down for us - We his daddy

Comment

Not worried :o, Big Poppa Show Stoppa Gayfro always lays down for us - We his daddy
            That's better. I am thinking about getting some Soul Glo, so maybe I can be your boyfriend.

Comment

Originally posted by SCI03
              That's better. I am thinking about getting some Soul Glo, so maybe I can be your boyfriend.
              You would do that just for me

just remember - you must wash your hair before coming to bed - Gayfro has already ruined enough of my pillowcases

Comment

- you must wash your hair before coming to bed - Gayfro has already ruined enough of my pillowcases
                You sure that's from the soul glo? Perhaps he was biting the pillow too hard?

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
                  You sure that's from the soul glo? Perhaps he was biting the pillow too hard?
                  Shhhhh - joisey - you werent supposed to let it out that Gayfro enjoys the strap on :p

Comment

Time to clinch the series where we should,at home.

yanks and sox in alcs (no way minn is going to beat ny)

Comment

Working...
                    X