No announcement yet.

Random Fact game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A duck's quack doesn't echo, and no one knows why.

Alastor.

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeShadow
      way to ruin the game
      Sorry - my bad - But the numbers corresponding with the fact was kinda funny, ya gotta admit

Anywho -

Random Fact:

Folding money was invented by the Chinese, it was made of
      deerskin

Comment

China also had a steam engine and a cotton gin more than 500 years prior to the West's conception of such things.

Alastor.

Comment

Elephants are the only animal that can't jump.

Comment

It takes about 142.18 licks to reach the center of a tootsie pop

Comment

Dolphins are the only animals that have sex for pleasure besides humans.

Human beings are the only animals on Earth that kill their own species.

Alastor.

Comment

Originally posted by Alastor
                Human beings are the only animals on Earth that kill their own species.

Alastor.
                Are you sure? I've seen shows...what about Lions, etc?

Oh and I think you're wrong because Spiders kill other spiders...
                sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Originally posted by RealBronco

A spider isnt an animal but I still wonder myself - roosters kill roosters - dogs etc, right?

Random Fact:

The billionth digit of pi is 9.

Comment

Big anacondas eat little anacondas

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Random Fact:

Your brain is 80% water.

(Mine is 80% Bong water - hehehehehe)

Comment

Originally posted by orangenblue420
                        Random Fact:

Your brain is 80% water.

(Mine is 80% Bong water - hehehehehe)

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Wheres your random fact - hmmm?

Random Fact:

The distance between an alligator's eyes in inches is directly proportional to the length of the alligator in feet.

Comment

Hrmm... I'll check on that species thing.

According to the laws of physics, a C-5 can't fly.

Alastor.

Comment

Originally posted by RealBronco

yeah that definately is wrong: fish eat fish; bears will eat bears;

hey there's new smilies
                              sigpic
                              go broncos
                              share the sidewalk
                              liberty > safety . . . ron paul '12!

Comment

ok, im like, full of these random facts. i dunno if they're on the snapple lids, but those are always good facts. anyways heres my useless knowledge:

*If you eat too many carrots, u'll turn orange
                                *250 people have fallen off of the leaning tower of pisa
                                *"Jaws" is the most common name for a goldfish
                                *the foot is the most common body part to be bitten by insects
                                *the average person spends 2 weeks waiting for a traffic light to change
                                *During the average work day, a typist's fingers travel 12.6 miles
                                *Insects shiver when cold
                                *every day, more money is printed for monopoly then for the U.S treasury
                                *the numbers on the opposite side of the die always add up to seven
                                *the average person's hair grows 55,00 inches per month
                                *the average lifespan of a major leage baseball is 7 pitches
                                *1 person in 2 billion will live to be 116 or older
                                *the average persn has a total of 6 lbs. of skin
                                *the body has 2-3 million sweat glands
                                *snakes fangs fold inward when they close so they dont bite themselves
                                *for nightvision like an owl, u'd need eyes the size of grapefruit
                                *an eyelash lives for about 150 days before it falls out
                                *more than half of north americans lose their TV remote between 1 and 5 times a week
                                *the average pouring speed og heinz ketchup from the bottle is .003 mph
                                *the biggest brain: sperm whale (20lbs)
                                *In atlanta, it was illegal to tie a giraffe to a telephone pole
                                *woodpeckers heads are filled with air pockets that cushion their head bones
                                *fastest kitchen table top bacteria speed=.0001 mph
                                *tiger sharks embryos fight each other while in their mothers womb. the survivor is born
                                *most cats are left handed
                                *weight for weight, bone us 5 times stronger then steel
                                *a blue whales tongue weighs more than an elephant
                                *in japan, its illegal to eat or buy rice grown in another country
                                *there are more donut shops per capita in Canada than in any other country
                                *it takes an average of 548 peanuts to make a 12-ounce of peanut butter
                                *the king of hearts is the only king without a mustache
                                *a chameleon has a tongue twice the size of its body
                                * baby earthworms can eat 14' of earthworms per day
                                *ur thumb is the same length as ur nose
                                *an eyeball weighs about an ounce
                                *illinois avenue: the most landed space in monopoly
                                *a crocodile's tongue is attached to the roof its mouth

its like all i know is the random things...its great

Comment

Working...
                                X