Post your man cave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shoulda made the images bigger but here it is

I just recently brought these memorabilia in from my garage due to a burglary... so its not done yet at all. I want to paint the room..

there are stuff from the raiders, niners, broncos, bulldogs, cavaliers, texans, falcons, lakers, pistons.

on the back wall (not in picture) there is an elway plaque, raiders picture, and a big "broncos country, do not enter" sign...

this is still WIP

Comment

Originally posted by LSIGRAD09 View Post
      Nice! Sure beats a Dorm room!
      not in a coed dorm building

Comment

Originally posted by 12and4 View Post

I just recently brought these memorabilia in from my garage due to a burglary... so its not done yet at all. I want to paint the room..

there are stuff from the raiders, niners, broncos, bulldogs, cavaliers, texans, falcons, lakers, pistons.

on the back wall (not in picture) there is an elway plaque, raiders picture, and a big "broncos country, do not enter" sign...

this is still WIP
        very nice! I wish I had more room in mine... Though tonight I picked up a nice little Broncos rug for $20 lol, can't wait to be home this weekend :-/
        :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
        Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

Nice fellas. Once i move into my new home :thumb:, i will be making my man cave. It will house a 46" flat screen Samsung. It will also have my memrobelia in it and jerseys hangin as well as my Bronco blanket hangin. I will be trying to go to more Denver games and getting things signed.

As of right now all i have is a signed DJ Williams mini helmet, a Al Wilson pic and a Woodyard signed Broncos visor.
          Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

Comment

this is still WIP
            I see you burgled my neutral colored squares rug you damned dirty thief.
            sigpic

Comment

Great thread Frenchy! And awesome man caves everybody. I can't wait to post some pics of my man caves (yeah that's right plural as in two) but I gotta do some house cleaning first. Don't want all of Broncos Country seeing my dirty laundry.
              sigpic

Comment

This is my basement.

[IMG]

I apologize for the size of the pics. I'm not sure how to resize them. Ive got some more detailed pics I'll post up later, and I'll do my garage aka the dog house another time.
                sigpic

Comment

My man cave:

Comment

biggregb- i so want to hang out in your man cave! is that a 'sweetness' jersey i saw?

12- if that really is your first name- i believe your last post would be your throne, not your cave.

Comment

My man cave:

It starts early. I prefer to call it my "fortress of solitude"

I've been known to pop a squat for well over an hour. I made sure I bought the nice tall handicapped toilet for the bathroom so I can feel like a gargoyle perched on the side of a building and not get numb cheeks on extended stays.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
                        I've been known to pop a squat for well over an hour. I made sure I bought the nice tall handicapped toilet for the bathroom so I can feel like a gargoyle perched on the side of a building and not get numb cheeks on extended stays.
                        Why don't you buy a chair so you won't have to squat?

Comment

if that was my throne i would at least center it

Comment

Originally posted by Gatorgirl View Post
                            biggregb- i so want to hang out in your man cave! is that a 'sweetness' jersey i saw?

12- if that really is your first name- i believe your last post would be your throne, not your cave.
                            It is in fact a Sweetness jersey. Mitchell & Ness 1975 throwback. Walter Payton was one of my heros growing up.

and you can hang out, just bring a bottle (my bar stock is a little weak).......oh and bring a date, you know so my wife doesn't kill me.
                            sigpic

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Biggregb View Post
                                It is in fact a Sweetness jersey. Mitchell & Ness 1975 throwback. Walter Payton was one of my heros growing up.

and you can hang out, just bring a bottle (my bar stock is a little weak).......oh and bring a date, you know so my wife doesn't kill me.
                                i think payton was the first football player i actually knew by name and number. when i was like five. was born in shy town and my dad the biggest bears fan you could ever know.

as for a visit, i live about 1300 miles southwest of denver. so im not seeing me making it over any time soon. but thank you for the invite. when i find myself out your way i will give a holla. as for a date, im married so the wifey is just gonna have to deal

Comment

Working...
                                X