X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freyaka
    replied
    Originally posted by TRUEBRONCOFAN24 View Post
    Is that Donkey Kong Country in your SNES?

Nice man cave by the way
    I was noticing and saddened by a lack of a wii but I do give him props for the dreamcast.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoManiac_69
    replied
    Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
    damn Joe, your house is awesome.

I'll have a man cave someday, but I could never hope to compete with that!
    THANKS! I've even had Raider fans bow in awe at this room.

I'm pretty proud of the collection. Over 30 years of memorabilia and still going.

When we bought this house, I knew right away one of the 4 bedrooms would be made into a home office/Bronco shrine.

Leave a comment:

• theMileHighGuy
    replied
    damn Joe, your house is awesome.

I'll have a man cave someday, but I could never hope to compete with that!

Leave a comment:

• BroncoManiac_69
    replied
    Some more:

Leave a comment:

• BroncoManiac_69
    replied
    I've posted my man cave before. Here's the 2011 look with some things added. So much detail not everything is visible.

My hosting site isn't allowing me to resize. I hope these aren't too big. EDIT: After posting, I see I need to resize them on the puter.

I give you the home office:

North Wall

West Wall

South Wall

East Wall

TV Stand

Leave a comment:

• thatkidhunt
    replied
    Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
    I haven't updated this thread in a while, and since Christmas I've added a few things to it... A lot of these pictures may be the same with just subtle differences

Good stuff dude, I have a couple of those items myself.

Leave a comment:

• Frenchy180
    replied
    I haven't updated this thread in a while, and since Christmas I've added a few things to it... A lot of these pictures may be the same with just subtle differences

Leave a comment:

• 12and4
    replied
    Hey

Originally posted by Brancos View Post
    I don't know what you are talking about?
    Good question

Leave a comment:

• Brancos
    replied
    Originally posted by 12and4 View Post
    You realize that your "location" description is longer than your actual location would have been, no matter how long you said it was?
    I don't know what you are talking about?

Leave a comment:

• thatkidhunt
    replied
    Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
    Well, if you ever need another place to store your memorabilia, I know a place that will keep it for you, free of charge

Leave a comment:

• Frenchy180
    replied
    Originally posted by thatkidhunt View Post
    The room I used to have before I moved into my home I bought in 08 was much better then the one I posted earlier in this thread. I wish had pictures

I got so much memorabilia just sitting in boxes that I didnt get to put up cause my "man cave" is currently being rented out by my younger brother (also a a Broncos fan, so he doesnt mind a bit.)
    Well, if you ever need another place to store your memorabilia, I know a place that will keep it for you, free of charge

Leave a comment:

• thatkidhunt
    replied
    The room I used to have before I moved into my home I bought in 08 was much better then the one I posted earlier in this thread. I wish had pictures

I got so much memorabilia just sitting in boxes that I didnt get to put up cause my "man cave" is currently being rented out by my younger brother (also a a Broncos fan, so he doesnt mind a bit.)

Leave a comment:

• Frenchy180
    replied
    Originally posted by GatorChomp View Post
    Yeah I like the Yankees, and Lakers, and Steelers, and Patriots, and RedWings....

My fingers burned just typing that. Haha.

You guys are making me jealous. My girlfriend promised me my very own ManCave when we get our house, but right now it's not possible I have way too much Bronco and Gator stuff to not be displaying it the way it should be. Hopefully next football season I'll be able to join you guys.

All of you guys' rooms are sweet. Hope you don't mine me taking some ideas.
    Anyone ever put up FatHeads? Are they worth it or no?
    I don't mind if you take some ideas from mine... on the subject of fatheads I haven't messed with them because of the price and the lack of wall space in my man cave.

Leave a comment:

• GatorChomp
    replied
    Originally posted by Peanut View Post
    At least your room will be nicely color-coordinated.

We're finishing part of our basement and we start painting this week. I picked orange (a little lighter than Bronco orange). I will eventually have all my Bronco stuff down there.

My woman cave.

We're thinking that when we do the other third, hubby can have that. Just not sure how burgundy and gold will go with my orange, unless we put a wall in between.
    Oh no, Burgundy and Gold do NOT go with Orange! At least it's not Black and Silver or Red and Yellow!

Leave a comment:

• *Atwater*
    replied
    Originally posted by Gatorgirl View Post
    ew! how do you get all your memorabilia in there?
    Do we really want to know.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X