• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Skoreit did get a A- from the BBB.

http://www.bbb.org/wisconsin/busines...wi-1000004165/
    sigpic
    Thanks Blondie for the Sig

Comment

I haven't checked this one out, but there are a few hey are legit it's just not so easy to win the auctions, but if you figure out how many bids per item by the price of the bids they sell thes companies are making alot of money, i checked bid cactus once, and figured they had made about $7,500 for a $900 computer, and the bidding wasn't closed yet.
      I really like Cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
        Uh....DOES NOT COMPUTE

I guess we can never really be sure....

...can we?
        well i heard once that spam bots dont burn at the stake, but a human will . . . . are you willing to clear your name?
        sigpic
        -------

Comment

Originally posted by SBboundBRONCOS View Post
          well i heard once that spam bots dont burn at the stake, but a human will . . . . are you willing to clear your name?
          I got the gas and matches,lets do this.

sigpic
          Thanks Blondie for the Sig

Comment

Originally posted by *Atwater* View Post
            I got the gas and matches,lets do this.

great ill bring the stake and smore's materials incase we need a lil snack
            sigpic
            -------

Comment

did sparky win???

https://www.skoreit.com/Auctions/Detail/5185

Comment

I can't say I trust it right now. When someone actually receives a legitimate item, I'll think twice.

Comment

It's a legit site.

It's just that it is almost impossible to win.

Comment

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
                    It's a legit site.

It's just that it is almost impossible to win.
                    ya right now they are selling a 500$ ipad for over 2 grand . . . this site was a genius idea
                    sigpic
                    -------

Comment

do i have to go to Singapore to pick up my winnings?
                      Now go get your shine box

Comment

okay i'm calling bs on this site on the ipads at least...

some guy has a bidagent on the ipad and has already had over 900 bids on it... https://www.skoreit.com/Home/PublicP...720&height=450

he also won another ipad with 580 bids... which is like 450 bucks...

i'm thinking they use the ipads for bids and have there own little bidagent working and stealing em away...

and the rest is legit, but idk about this site anymore

unless that guy is just an idiot

edit, he just won the ipad at 926 bids... which is like 550 bucks

he also won one with 3125 bids.... i'm not even gonna calculate how much that is
                        Last edited by 12and4; 10-01-2010, 11:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 12and4 View Post
                          okay i'm calling bs on this site on the ipads at least...

some guy has a bidagent on the ipad and has already had over 900 bids on it... https://www.skoreit.com/Home/PublicP...720&height=450

he also won another ipad with 580 bids... which is like 450 bucks...

i'm thinking they use the ipads for bids and have there own little bidagent working and stealing em away...

and the rest is legit, but idk about this site anymore

unless that guy is just an idiot

edit, he just won the ipad at 926 bids... which is like 550 bucks

he also won one with 3125 bids.... i'm not even gonna calculate how much that is
                          ya thats what im thinking, and its about 1500 bucks assuming 50cents a bid

its all luck i have 15 free ones if i win great . . . .if not im sure as hell not buying more bids thats all i can say
                          sigpic
                          -------

Comment

Originally posted by SBboundBRONCOS View Post
                            ya thats what im thinking, and its about 1500 bucks assuming 50cents a bid

its all luck i have 15 free ones if i win great . . . .if not im sure as hell not buying more bids thats all i can say
                            you can also use PAL as a coupon code.... gets an additional 5 i think

Comment

Working...
                            X