Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't Sweat The Small Stuff.....Oh Yeah!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gatorgirl
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncoholic JS View Post
    I have tended to sweat a lot of small stuff lately. This is the cause of my insanity right now. I just need to relax and take things as they come.
    i agree with can. better things are just around the corner. when god closes a door he always leaves a window open! my advice? breathe...ALOT!

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    How about this Can,
    Tomorrow at work I will buy 3 dollars of stickers or something a child would like. Then I will take those stickers up to the people greeters (the older people who say hi to you on your way into Wal-Mart). Give them to them and ask them to give them to children on the way into the store. I will then keep my receipt and then send it to you. How does that work?
    you are a good dude for sure!!!!!

:thumb:

I have tended to sweat a lot of small stuff lately. This is the cause of my insanity right now. I just need to relax and take things as they come.
    be cool bud.......a better time is just around the corner.

Leave a comment:

• Broncoholic JS
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Broncoholic JS
    replied
    How about this Can,
    Tomorrow at work I will buy 3 dollars of stickers or something a child would like. Then I will take those stickers up to the people greeters (the older people who say hi to you on your way into Wal-Mart). Give them to them and ask them to give them to children on the way into the store. I will then keep my receipt and then send it to you. How does that work?

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by Gatorgirl View Post
    just go somewhere and buy three dollars worth of stuff and use that receipt
    small stuff.................

Leave a comment:

• Gatorgirl
    replied
    Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    good thinkin LT!!!

(btw....you didn't happen to see a $3 receipt lately?)

just go somewhere and buy three dollars worth of stuff and use that receipt

Leave a comment:

• LordTrychon
    replied
    Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    good thinkin LT!!!

I could print you out one, but I don't know that it would help.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
    Two things you need to know in life.

1. Don't sweat the small stuff.

2. Everything is small stuff.
    good thinkin LT!!!

Leave a comment:

• LordTrychon
    replied
    Two things you need to know in life.

1. Don't sweat the small stuff.

2. Everything is small stuff.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    started a topic Don't Sweat The Small Stuff.....Oh Yeah!!!!!

Don't Sweat The Small Stuff.....Oh Yeah!!!!!

I knew we were going to get a hefty car repair bill on "the good car" we own......and it was all of that.......well over a grand!!! My wife was okay with it, and so, being the non decisive one, I went along with her view of the matter. "Hey, if she's okay with it, then so am I."

BUT......on the same day, I had to dole out a measly $3 for something at work, got a receipt for it, and even did some documentation on it, for reference purposes. Trouble is, I misplaced the receipt somewhere between work and home. Theoretically I will need the receipt for the reimbursement. You know what?......THIS HAS BEEN ON MY MIND SINCE I LEFT WORK YESTERDAY!!!!! "Where did I put it????

So, you can tell......I have cornered the market regarding this sweating the small stuff. Then again, I may just write my own book....."Don't Sweat The Big Stuff.....While Sweating The Small Stuff"

Working...
X