Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Feel Like This Needs Immediate Attention...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Feel Like This Needs Immediate Attention...

so... for whatever reason, i have been dwelling on this ridiculous idea for like a week. i've bothered co-workers, and posted it on my facebook (to which eb replied in agreement lol) so:

the reality is:

A. would you want one?
    B. would you buy one (most likely they would be hella spendy)?

and most importantly...what would you name it? because something like "Sparky" just wouldn't cut it.

I would call mine "Xanatu" probably, or at least for now... until i can think of a cooler name.

but anyway, you guessed it...we are talking about:

MINIATURE GIRAFFES!!!
    sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

i wouldn't buy one because i don't think i can neck out that much do' on a lap 'raffe...

i'll take the chick though

Comment

I dunno man. Mini giraffes (or miniraffes if you will), are kind of snobbish. Give off that vibe I feel. But a mini water buffalo? Yes indeed. Quaint but still saying youve got something while at the same time being manly.
      LET 'ER BUCK!!!
      Adopted by: Peanut, Chazoe60, CanDB, RealBronco and JakeNbake

Comment

of course and yes because well, opulence, i has it . . . and the name would be mr giraffe
        sigpic
        -------

Comment

i want a mini chihuahua

Comment

I jump in it

Comment

Originally posted by 12and4 View Post
              i want a mini chihuahua
              You can have my mom's mini chihuahua, i've decided it doesn't have enough meat on it's bones for sesame chicken... pointless animal
              :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
              Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
                You can have my mom's mini chihuahua, i've decided it doesn't have enough meat on it's bones for sesame chicken... pointless animal
                not to mention fugly. lol
                sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
                  my damn chihuahua... i was about to leave for class when i heard him crying outside (he's a puppy)... i look out there and see a huge cat picking on him, i put my hw down and my backpack down and go outside and threw a tennis ball at the damn cat (doinked him/her good)... my dog was hiding behind an ice chest lol..

i go to class and realize i left my homework at home... I woulda never left it if it wasn't for those meddling kids and that dog...

Comment

A Mini Hippo

Yup a mini hippo would be my pet of choice if I could shrink one. They are the pitbull of the african animal world. That would be awesome!!

http://www.africabushspace.com/images2/hippo2.jpg
                    sigpic

Comment

Hells yeah I want one. I have said for years (MightyHorse can back me up on this) that the only time and money invested in genetic research should go toward miniature animals. I'm more extreme than that medium, yes I said medium, sized giraffe. I want an entire safari small enough to put in a regular sized aquarium.

Comment

I'd want some Mini Bears.

Todd: What about Ditka, would he be mini too?

Bill: No, he would be regular size.

Todd: Ah, the mini Bears 31, Giants 7. :thumb:
                        sigpic

Adopted Posters:
                        Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
                        Adopted By:
                        Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
                        Broncbeat

Comment

That thing looks like a veterinary bill waiting to happen.
                          sigpic
                          Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

BTW Chaz, what happens if you accidentally sit on that scrawny neck?
                            sigpic
                            Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

I'd rather have a mini me, to do all my real life crap for me, so i could read the forums all day and defend mcd from the trolls
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X