Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there any body parts you would trade for 5000 cp's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gatorgirl View Post
    from the underground rumor mill- you may use your cp points to trade for travel anytime and to anywhere with these restrictions:

-credit points for travel are valid on broncos airlines only*

*these airlines do not exist

-credit points for travel are valid for trade any time EXECPT during recognized holidays*

*including all plantary political, religious, personal, and sick holidays

-credit points for travel can be traded for broncos forum rewards points to buy your favorite broncos merchandise*

*available merchandise for CP transfer are limited to posters that have 1000 bars
    I never read the fine print........

It has a tendency of making me sad.......

Comment

Originally posted by andrewmlb View Post
      I was just wondering would you trade a body part or organ or something of your body (beside those hanging moles) for 5000 cp's? I have read that at 5000 cp's you gain the ability to disapprove posts (don't know if that's true).

I personally would give the the pinky toe to my right foot for 5001 cp's but not 5000.
      I just gave you a neg CP and I don't feel like it was worth any body parts. So, my advice is to keep all your body parts and wait till you get that ability naturally.

"You can't take the sky from me..."
      ------
      "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Originally posted by Javalon View Post
        I just gave you a neg CP and I don't feel like it was worth any body parts. So, my advice is to keep all your body parts and wait till you get that ability naturally.

crap, I already cut off my pinkie toe and sent it to alastor. Is there a way the mod family can put it on ice and send it back?
        I adopt Peanut, mod of the stars
        I adopt Brakshow, you mess with him, you answer to me
        I adopt PAINTERDAVE, my conservative elephant
        "Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry." -James 1
        God Bless Our Troops!!!!!
        Adopted by the Greats: Peanut12and4, Freyaka, McSmashie Thanks Guys

Comment

I was just wondering would you trade a body part or organ or something of your body (beside those hanging moles) for 5000 cp's? I have read that at 5000 cp's you gain the ability to disapprove posts (don't know if that's true).

I personally would give the the pinky toe to my right foot for 5001 cp's but not 5000.
          You would be highly disappointed then.
          :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

id cut my hair for it

Comment

I got a couple skin tags that could go....
              My 2011 adopted poster.........and and

Adopted by: and

Comment

No I would not trade a body part for imaginary points.

Comment

I would let you cut out the part of my brain that is responsible for laziness.

Comment

Ten pounds.
                    Bronco fan from Packer Land.
                    Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
                    Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

Id gladly give my belly button and any lint it may contain. :thumb:

Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
                      I would let you cut out the part of my brain that is responsible for laziness.
                      Why would you want to get rid of all your brain?

sigpic

I adopt andrewmlb.

Comment

My hair........ or one of yours. You never saidit had to be one of MY body parts.
                        Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                        sigpic

Comment

I'll give you neg ability if you can somehow make McSmashie stop posting here.

Comment

Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
                            Done and done.

McS's powers have been removed from this board. Thankfully
                            I adopt Peanut, mod of the stars
                            I adopt Brakshow, you mess with him, you answer to me
                            I adopt PAINTERDAVE, my conservative elephant
                            "Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry." -James 1
                            God Bless Our Troops!!!!!
                            Adopted by the Greats: Peanut12and4, Freyaka, McSmashie Thanks Guys

Comment

Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
                              Done and done.

McS's powers have been removed from this board. Thankfully
                              My Super Belly Button powers completely override your weak Evil Power of Fail!

Im indestructible!

sigpic

I adopt andrewmlb.

Comment

Working...
                              X