im curious to know?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im curious to know?

so about three weeks ago i changed my sig pic. i had this cutie pic of tebow shirtless beforehand and got alot of flack for it. and kinda as a test, i put a pic of marshall, in his #15 to see if anyone would say anything about that. and nothing. nada. not one mention that the dude i had in my sig wasn't the guy i heart so much. hmmm

i thought for sure the dark arms would give it away. that someone would call me on it asap. but no. and days went by. not even a pm to give me a 'heads up'. so now im curious...

did you notice? did you not want to call me on it because you thought you'd embarrass me? or did you think i was just that silly and didn't notice myself? im thinking no one really noticed at all. and i find it humorous (yes can i too love the extra u ) that you boys were so quick to chastise me for the shirtless tebow pic, but no one noticed or stepped up to correct me on the marshall pic.

all said, let this be a lesson to you boys. for one, pay attention! two, dont think that because i'm a girl i don't know what im talking about. and three, don't be so threatened by a shirtless picture of another boy.

i mean really!

I spilled water in water.

Comment

Originally posted by Gatorgirl View Post
      all said, let this be a lesson to you boys. for one, pay attention! two, dont think that because i'm a girl i don't know what im talking about.
      That ship has sailed

anyway people probably didn't say anything because there are a lot of people with Bmarsh still in their sig that are too lazy to change it or still like him.

I still like him.

Comment

"As the sand through the hour glass, these are the days of our lives".
        sigpic
        Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

all said, let this be a lesson to you boys. for one, pay attention! two, dont think that because i'm a girl i don't know what im talking about.

i mean really!
          Both of my ex-wives used to prattle on about something like that but i didn't pay attention because they didn't know what they were talking about
          I really like Cheese.

Comment

I stray away from pink text.

(oh and no i didn't notice...)

a friend of mine went from blond to brunette and I didn't notice for 2 weeks... I said "Hey did you dye your hair"? and she said "yeah like 2 weeks ago".

i felt bad..

but dats jus how we be, and if yee dun like it... toooo bad!

<3

Comment

Originally posted by 12and4 View Post
              I stray away from pink text.

<3
              the pink text was for breast cancer awareness. are you saying you promote breast cancer by avoiding all pink text? you are a breast hater!

as for the rest it just proves my point. you were so eager to notice tebow shirtless and make comments about it. but put up a pic of marshall and noone has anything to say. who is really paying attention to the details?

Comment

the pink text was for breast cancer awareness. are you saying you promote breast cancer by avoiding all pink text? you are a breast hater!
                It's November!... also i dyed my hair pink for breast cancer awareness (not real hair, mane hair )

Originally posted by gator
                as for the rest it just proves my point. you were so eager to notice tebow shirtless and make comments about it. but put up a pic of marshall and noone has anything to say. who is really paying attention to the details?
                Which tebow pick are you talking about? I never saw it or I just never paid attention again I also don't know who complained about it nor do I know why since there are much more edgy ones out there. I personally don't care what anyones' sig contains unless its clever or funny. or both. or pink.

Comment

Wait, was your sign pic supposed to be kind of quiz or something?

I hate when women come up with those sneaky "tests"

Comment

so about three weeks ago i changed my sig pic. i had this cutie pic of tebow shirtless beforehand and got alot of flack for it.
                    Piss on them. Seriously. We have lots of threads of hot women. If you dig you some Tebow, put it back. I saw that the testosterone committee crapped up your "hot guys" thread too, and it made me mad. Jet did the right thing by telling them to knock it off.

And then we wonder why girls won't watch football with us. Durr....

We let the guys do their thing - and I am a guy and I like doing my thing.

Then to turn around and crap on your girl thing is just rude, and will ultimately only lead to us having to take the stance that NO ONE can have "hot <gender goes here> threads."

Piss on 'em. Do your thing. Put your Tebow back. If anyone gives you crap about it, send me a PM.

It's within the rules. The guys get to do their thing - and we like doing our thing. We want to keep doing our thing. So you do your thing and don't sweat it, that way everyone can do their thing and it's not a problem.

If someone complains, tell me.

Live and let live. I'ma be pissed if we suddenly have to put an end to those types of things completely because a few of the boys can't handle some gender equality.

I'll be seriously disappointed if we have to make DevilSpawn take his avatars and sigs down because we have to be fair - I'd much rather you both do your own thing and the people that don't like your shirtless Tebow just get over it and lead their own lives.

Seriously. I'd be pretty irritated. Do what you want.

Tell them to get over it. Put your Tebow back if you want it.

If anyone gives you any crap, let me know. That's just stupid.

Comment

Actually I did notice! I was thinking about it the other day when I was on here. I was a little confused but I figured you were just showing everyone that you're a fan of the team, not JUST Timmy. I thought it was cool. It's a pretty sick picture of B-Marsh and Cutler actually. Not as good as your Tebow pics, but then again he's the background of my computer, phone, and basically the entire living room. I notice the Gator fan's sigs more than anyone else's. Keep the Tebow pics up from now on please! The little guy is just so adorable.

Chomp Chomp.
                      Last edited by GatorChomp; 11-17-2010, 11:36 AM.
                      sigpic
                      Thanks Blondie79!
                      All aboard the TEBOW TRAIN... since 2006!
                      Team Tebow #15

Adopted NFL Player:
                      "Oh Mercy"PERCY HARVIN

Comment

Originally posted by GatorChomp View Post

Chomp Chomp.
                        Ahem. He's a Bronco now.

Comment

I noticed.

I was like,
                          why does a Tebow fan have Marshall in her sig? :shrug: Anyways....
                          sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Originally posted by Alastor View Post
                            Ahem. He's a Bronco now.
                            You obviously don't understand what I meant. It's what some Gator fans do to other Gator fans as a sign of unity. Nothing to do with Tebow.
                            sigpic
                            Thanks Blondie79!
                            All aboard the TEBOW TRAIN... since 2006!
                            Team Tebow #15

Adopted NFL Player:
                            "Oh Mercy"PERCY HARVIN

Comment

I noticed it, but didn't want to be like "umm.... just so you know..." cuz then I'd feel like a tool.
                              Lifetime Broncos/Cowboys fan.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X