Sad story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sad story

2yr old boy falls from 50 feet, and dies after a Lakers game.
    Here is the link from Yahoo sports:

LOS ANGELES (AP)—Police say they are investigating the death of a 2-year-old boy who fell 50 feet from a Staples Center luxury suite after a Lakers game.

Officer Julie Sohn said Monday the child abuse unit is investigating because of the boy’s age.

AP - Nov 22, 1:37 am EST NBA Gallery The Los Angeles Times, citing unnamed people familiar with the case, says the parents of Lucas Anthony Tang of Garden Grove had been searching for him when they learned he had fallen Sunday night.

It’s unclear how the boy plunged over the low wall that fronts the luxury box. The official cause of death is awaiting further investigation.

Just a sad, sad, sad story.
    Last edited by Peanut; 11-22-2010, 11:12 AM.
    sigpic
    Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

Insane, I deleted the link in your post. It had some comments that are against the CoC (some really dumb/insensitive people out there). I copied the article and put that in your post. I hope that is alright. If you find a different link to the story, let me know and I'll fix it.

Very sad.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Originally posted by Peanut View Post
      Insane, I deleted the link in your post. It had some comments that are against the CoC (some really dumb/insensitive people out there). I copied the article and put that in your post. I hope that is alright. If you find a different link to the story, let me know and I'll fix it.

Very sad.
      Thats fine, I don't mind the fix.
      I didn't read any of the comments, I normally pay yahoo comments no attention, but thanks for fixing the link.
      sigpic
      Adopted Broncos:
      EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
        Thats fine, I don't mind the fix.
        I didn't read any of the comments, I normally pay yahoo comments no attention, but thanks for fixing the link.
        You're a smart person.

I tried reporting a comment, but didn't have time to fill out the form.
        Administrator

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Thats so sad. Honestly why would you bring a two year old to a game? A babysitter doesn't cost that much and you would have a lot less to worry about. Feel so bad for the parents right now.
          sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
            Thats so sad. Honestly why would you bring a two year old to a game? A babysitter doesn't cost that much and you would have a lot less to worry about. Feel so bad for the parents right now.
            Yeah, the parents have to just be...I just don't know what to say.
            They might not go back to a Lakers game, it would just hurt them to have to be in the place of there child's death.

It's just sad.
            sigpic
            Adopted Broncos:
            EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Here Peanut:

http://sports.espn.go.com/los-angele...ory?id=5838014
              2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
                Thank you. Hopefully, the people will be decent with their comments.
                Administrator

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer

Comment

That is sad.

I have not been where this happened in the Staples Center but I have been there and I the walls do seem fairly low.

Comment

Working...
                  X