Can an Ipod H4xor help me out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
    Bernie also turn off spotlight search. and just make sure you have apps turned off when you aren't using them. Double click the little bottom button and hit the little minus button on apps you're not using!
    What is spotlight search?

man i feel like a n00b

Comment

Oh you should get that callerid faker spoof or whatever it is... its pretty cool $...

allows you to talk for 5 minutes using any number you want.... you can call your friends using 281-330-8004 like i do

Comment

Originally posted by 12and4 View Post
        Oh you should get that callerid faker spoof or whatever it is... its pretty cool $...

allows you to talk for 5 minutes using any number you want.... you can call your friends using 281-330-8004 like i do
        Only problem is congress made that illegal at the end of last year. Do not know if that was just for collection agencys or everybody.

Spotlight Search is the search feature in your iphone/ipod to search for apps, info etc. If you go into settings, I believe under general you can disable it. Its suppose to make a huge difference especially for people who never delete their text messages etc.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luckyshot View Post
          Only problem is congress made that illegal at the end of last year. Do not know if that was just for collection agencys or everybody.

Spotlight Search is the search feature in your iphone/ipod to search for apps, info etc. If you go into settings, I believe under general you can disable it. Its suppose to make a huge difference especially for people who never delete their text messages etc.
          oh really, i didn't know... i've been using it until my phone broke... just to spoof my friends lol... but yeah i can see how that would be very illegal... calling some woman as ATT or something and asking for her SSN and credit card details come to mind.... just a random thought, never done it lol...

AHHH:paper:

Comment

Working...
          X