Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Thanksgiving!

Starts for me in roughly 4 hours....

So it doesn't have the allure of Spring Break, but Thanksgiving Break still rules.

:thumb:
    A book I wrote

horray for thanksgiving break! seeing old high school friends, getting some homework done, and watching lots and lots of college basketball tournaments. *Go Drake Bulldogs up in Alaska*
    sigpic

Comment

Got five days off from work,no having to get up at five am to go to work.
      sigpic
      Thanks Blondie for the Sig

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving!

Enjoy the games, enjoy the food, and most of all enjoy your friends and family!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 80stheman View Post

Enjoy the games, enjoy the food, and most of all enjoy your friends and family!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
          Same to you buddy!! Don't eat too much, you will have to run another marathon to burn the calories off

Have a great day pal!!
          sigpic

Comment

Hope you all have a great and safe Thanksgiving. With your loved ones! God bless this great country!

Comment

HAPPY THANKSGIVING from our house to yours.

We all here in our little corner of Cedar City, UT wish each and every one of you a very joyous day!

:usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Thanks man. Pumpkin pie, mmm can't wait

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving to my American buds!

We Canadians can't wait for our turkey supper every year, so we celebrated it way back on October 10th.

Have a festive day filled with family, friends, food and fun!

:usa:

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! I hope you all get the chance to spend time with family and/or friends today! I am thankful for all of you to talk to about Broncos football!

I would post the link to an Adam Sandler Thanksgiving song, but it has a bad line in it and I don't want an infraction so.....go to youtube and watch the video for it!! LOL

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
                    Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
                    Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
                    Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
                    I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoholic JS View Post
                      Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! I hope you all get the chance to spend time with family and/or friends today! I am thankful for all of you to talk to about Broncos football!

I would post the link to an Adam Sandler Thanksgiving song, but it has a bad line in it and I don't want an infraction so.....go to youtube and watch the video for it!! LOL
                      Classic Song, Sandler is a nut.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thatkidhunt View Post
                        Same to you buddy!! Don't eat too much, you will have to run another marathon to burn the calories off

Have a great day pal!!
                        Hubby heard on the radio today that the average person eats 2000-4000 extra calories on Thanksgiving day.

I wonder if that's true.

Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
                        Thanks man. Pumpkin pie, mmm can't wait
                        Sweet potato pie.

I couldn't wait and had a piece today.

Administrator
                        sigpic

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer - Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

I am thankful for those who serve our country, without them we wouldn't even have Thanksgiving or any other holidays.

Thank you to the men and women serving this great country of ours, we love each and every one of you!

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
                          Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
                          Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
                          Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
                          I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope you all are able to spend time with your family and friends. Nothing is greater in life than a celebration with those closest to us while sharing great food, good entertainment and awesome games.

As was said earlier in this thread, I also want to thank those who have served, or are currently serving our country. Your sacrifices will never truly be known, as they are great, and truly unique to each and every one of you
                            :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
                            Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

P.S. Its good to be back posting again. Also, 500 posts, cool.
                              Rivers is deciding to play bad, just to see how it feels.

Comment

Working...
                              X