Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's on your christmas list this year?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
    So... you're an HBO fan eh? Good list.
    Yep,especially their late night lineup. :devil:
    sigpic
    Thanks Blondie for the Sig

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Bronco_Armada View Post
      New Broncos winter coat
      successful surgery
      win my fantasy league next week


      maybe a DVD or 2.
      Hope the surgery goes well, and the nurses take good care of ya when you get out.
      :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

      sigpic
      Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

      Comment


      • Originally posted by 100%Broncoholic View Post
        Yes sir. We find out boy or girl next Thursday.
        That is so, very awesome!!!!!

        Congratulations.
        My 2011 adopted poster.........and and



        Adopted by: and

        Comment


        • Originally posted by kmcgough25 View Post
          That is so, very awesome!!!!!

          Congratulations.
          Thanks before we get this thread off track and I get in trouble it is a boy. There is a thread started by Jet about it in Congrats forum.
          sigpic
          The Bronco fan pledge;
          I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
          I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
          I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
          I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
          Bronco's Country.


          Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

          Comment


          • Originally posted by 100%Broncoholic View Post
            Thanks before we get this thread off track and I get in trouble it is a boy. There is a thread started by Jet about it in Congrats forum.
            I don't know ya, but congrats man. I just found out last Thursday that I'm having a girl. My wife thought it was going to be a boy since there are only boys in my family.

            So we had a side bet. Loser buys winner a prime rib dinner. I made reservations at Elway's. You make a bet, you better expect the wager to be somewhat high.

            Again, congrats. I'm pretty damn excited myself

            Comment


            • Originally posted by emac87 View Post
              I don't know ya, but congrats man. I just found out last Thursday that I'm having a girl. My wife thought it was going to be a boy since there are only boys in my family.

              So we had a side bet. Loser buys winner a prime rib dinner. I made reservations at Elway's. You make a bet, you better expect the wager to be somewhat high.

              Again, congrats. I'm pretty damn excited myself
              Congrats to you too! I have a daddy's little girl.
              sigpic
              The Bronco fan pledge;
              I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
              I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
              I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
              I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
              Bronco's Country.


              Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

              Comment


              • Originally posted by 100%Broncoholic View Post
                Congrats to you too! I have a daddy's little girl.
                yeah my wife said I'm screwed..... I'm going to be wrapped around her finger. I was already thinking about her dating and stuff. Paranoid

                Comment


                • nothing

                  .

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Brancos View Post
                    nothing

                    .
                    I bet you get it.




                    It is what you deserve.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X