Anger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anger

I don't know what's wrong with me. I've just become depressed and angry. Recently I've been feeling very angry at a lot of people. Some of that has translated onto the forum But it's very frustrating for me because my mom and dad have been fighting a lot and unfortunately I still live here. This really stresses me out so I'm either downstairs playing Halo a ton or working out at my friends house.

When I come on here I want snark at people or insult people who seem irritable I guess because my house is kind of like that. Why I am so angry all the time?!! I'm tired of being angry and I never seemed to be like this.

I was never like this when I wrestled but now that I have so much free time it seems that I'm very moody. :doh: Do I need a way to vent my anger apart from the internet? If so, what should I take up, and what do you do to get rid of it?
    sigpic

"Maybe if he had an iron suit or a magic hammer...."

I'm sorry that your home life is so stressful. Mine was like that, too. Probably one of the reasons I'm so introverted and a loner.

If you didn't have such anger issues when you wrestled, maybe something physical will help you vent.

No, I don't mean become a bully.

Work out? Jog?

I would also suggest talking with someone. School counselor? Pastor? A friend or the parent of a friend? A teen hot-line?

I never asked for help and it was miserable.

PM me if you want.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Get a punching bag.

it seriously works wonders.

My family life is very annoying as well. My dad is the most annoying person i've ever met... as if he knows how to piss me off at any given moment...

i like to punch walls and stuff but that never works out well for me or the wall (mostly me ) so a punching bag is awesome....

Comment

why did you stop wrestling? perhaps finding a way to get back into it could help.
        :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
        Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

You, my friend, you've got bronchititis, not to be mistaken for bronchitis (!).

Symptom(s):
          Explosive outbursts leading to physical attack or destruction of property.
          Exaggerate hostility to unimportant irritants.
          Rapid and harsh judgment statements made to or about others.
          Use of body language such as tense muscles, clenched fist or jaw, glaring
          looks, or refusal to make eye contact.
          Use of passive-aggressive behaviors.
          Social withdrawal due to anger.
          Refusing to complete assignments on timely basis.
          Refusing to follow instructions or rules.
          Complaining about authority figures behind their back.
          Refusing to participate in activities when this behavior is expected.
          Authority is challenged or disrespected.
          Verbal abusive language is utilized.

Cure:
          Grab your best vhs tapes and make tomorrow your Orange Crush Marathon day.

Worry not, I myself, suffer from bronchititis too. It can be quite painful in times like these. Nonetheless though...

Adopted Poster
          AZ Snake Fan

Comment

Originally posted by Peanut View Post
            I'm sorry that your home life is so stressful. Mine was like that, too. Probably one of the reasons I'm so introverted and a loner.

If you didn't have such anger issues when you wrestled, maybe something physical will help you vent.

No, I don't mean become a bully.

Work out? Jog?

I would also suggest talking with someone. School counselor? Pastor? A friend or the parent of a friend? A teen hot-line?

I never asked for help and it was miserable.

PM me if you want.
            Yah I feel you. My dad his this sick, sick disease where when he gets angry he gets red in the face and blows up. Yah I've been working out and it's been helping a bit. I love it to be honest. Hahah I would pm you if I could. Oh well I will be able to by next month.

Get a punching bag.

it seriously works wonders.

My family life is very annoying as well. My dad is the most annoying person i've ever met... as if he knows how to piss me off at any given moment...

i like to punch walls and stuff but that never works out well for me or the wall (mostly me ) so a punching bag is awesome....
            Hmmm my dad just happens to be a very irritable person and it reeks because he goes to bed at 12 am or is that pm? Every night. So I get to feel the results in the morning. Punching walls doesn't work so well for the hand. Bleeding hurts lol. :-)

You, my friend, you've got bronchititis, not to be mistaken for bronchitis (!).

Symptom(s):

Explosive outbursts leading to physical attack or destruction of property.
            Exaggerate hostility to unimportant irritants.Rapid and harsh judgment statements made to or about others.
            Use of body language such as tense muscles, clenched fist or jaw, glaring
            looks, or refusal to make eye contact.
            Use of passive-aggressive behaviors.Social withdrawal due to anger.
            Refusing to complete assignments on timely basis.
            Refusing to follow instructions or rules.Complaining about authority figures behind their back.Refusing to participate in activities when this behavior is expected.
            Authority is challenged or disrespected.Verbal abusive language is utilized.

Cure:
            Grab your best vhs tapes and make tomorrow your Orange Crush Marathon day.

Worry not, I myself, suffer from bronchititis too. It can be quite painful in times like these. Nonetheless though...
            Haha you're funny. I like your sense of humor. My problem is I'm short tempered with internet people. The ones I bolded have been the ones to get me in trouble. Reminds that I need to be less angry/disrepsectful.

why did you stop wrestling? perhaps finding a way to get back into it could help

Music. Which I thought would be good for me haha. Oh well. I'll get better at playing my instrument I think. I just need more time. No. I'm not going back into wrestling that was one heck of a beating everyday.
            sigpic

"Maybe if he had an iron suit or a magic hammer...."

Comment

Check your CPs bud. Also, you need to find a hobby that involves getting outside. Pick up photography or drawing. Something creative that will get you out of the house and help to calm you down.

Hang in there bud.

Comment

If you're going to be play games a lot I suggest playing some sort of fighting game. Maybe a game like SvR 2011, or GTA 4. Or you can get on XBL or PSN, and just talk crap over the mic..

But seriously, I usually take big stones lift them up and then just slam them down (with sun glasses on) a dozen times. Also do something like going somewhere to shoot hoops or somethin' like that, anything to get you out of the house.

You could try waking up in the morning and watch the sun rise. I've been known to do that even in the winter. Hopefully a CP will cheer you up.

Comment

Originally posted by broncoFan! View Post
                  I don't know what's wrong with me. I've just become depressed and angry. Recently I've been feeling very angry at a lot of people. Some of that has translated onto the forum But it's very frustrating for me because my mom and dad have been fighting a lot and unfortunately I still live here. This really stresses me out so I'm either downstairs playing Halo a ton or working out at my friends house.

When I come on here I want snark at people or insult people who seem irritable I guess because my house is kind of like that. Why I am so angry all the time?!! I'm tired of being angry and I never seemed to be like this.

I was never like this when I wrestled but now that I have so much free time it seems that I'm very moody. :doh: Do I need a way to vent my anger apart from the internet? If so, what should I take up, and what do you do to get rid of it?
                  You need to stay busy. Sounds like a couple of things......obviously the personal matters can be difficult to deal with. Have you addressed with either of your parents (or both)? I will not recommend talking to them about it, because I do not know how they may react. But hang in there with that part. If the noise continues and you have ear plugs, use them....if not, buy some.

As for the wrestling or lack thereof. Reminds me of so many people (including myself) who feel a bit down when they didn't follow their work out routine. I would definitely exercise more often than you are, while trying new things.

Now, not to be a web downer, but try not to hang out too often on boards. To me it is not what you need right now. To me, you should be shakin the trees, and making things happen. Maybe spend more time with your offline friends.

Get busy bud....it's healthy. And I hope your parents get things together. That is not a good situation for them or for you.

Pulling for ya....:thumb:

Comment

Working...
                  X