Who Has A Water Bed???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BroncoFanNC View Post
    Sodium Chloride would be very lumpy to sleep on.

It's like linoleum.

Comment

Originally posted by Brancos View Post
      It's like linoleum.
      Polyvinyl Chloride? It has Carbon in it actually....
      sigpic

Comment

back to topic! we had a soft sided water bed for years. loved it cause it was waveless. eight tubes that ran inside a foam matress. no huge frame. just the normal boxsprings. but it wouldn't get the huge waves like the old school types either. used to freak my friends out too cause it looks like a normal bed, but when they would sit on it the water would move and they would be caught off guard. oh the faces!

went back to conventional about five years ago though. for my hubbies back more than anything. with a memory foam topper. and of course 1000 thread count sheets. never been happier. we joke that we need a less comfy bed so it wont be so hard to get out of bed in the mornings

Comment

How weird that I was just thinking about this?

I had a waterbed as a kid and all through high-school, and was just wishing it were still around. It was so warm and wonderful in the winter, and in the summer I'd turn the heat down so the bed would be nice and cool.

Nothing worse than tossing and turning in the middle of a hot summer night.

Comment

Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
            How weird that I was just thinking about this?

I had a waterbed as a kid and all through high-school, and was just wishing it were still around. It was so warm and wonderful in the winter, and in the summer I'd turn the heat down so the bed would be nice and cool.

Nothing worse than tossing and turning in the middle of a hot summer night.
            yeah but on the old school ones if the sheets got pulled up you were stuck sweating against that plastic. eww!

Comment

Originally posted by Gatorgirl View Post
              yeah but on the old school ones if the sheets got pulled up you were stuck sweating against that plastic. eww!
              Yeah, even as a kid I learned to make sure the sheets were all the way on before crawling into bed every night!

Comment

Maybe that's why I used to dream of being on a raft in the ocean every night. I guess every time I rolled, I thought I was weathering a storm, with mighty waves. Conversely, when I slept calmly and woke up with a smile on my face, I was probably floating in a pool with a bunch of hot women all around me.......of course, one roll and that was all wiped out!!

.........oh no, here comes another roll, there go the girls!!!

Comment

Working...
                X