Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I once read somewhere...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I once read somewhere...

    That 90% of people in the contiguous united states believe everything they read..

    I think it was in the nytimes...

  • #2
    i believe it
    I adopt Peanut, mod of the stars
    I adopt Brakshow, you mess with him, you answer to me
    I adopt PAINTERDAVE, my conservative elephant
    "Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry." -James 1
    God Bless Our Troops!!!!!
    Adopted by the Greats: Peanut12and4, Freyaka, McSmashie Thanks Guys

    Comment


    • #3
      I don't believe you!!!!
      2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        Well here it is now on the internet so it must be true.
        I really like Cheese.

        Comment


        • #5
          The posts above and below are facts and/or opinions of Bronco Country forum posters. This is a fact.
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by 12and4 View Post
            That 90% of people in the contiguous united states believe everything they read..

            I think it was in the nytimes...
            Did you believe it?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by CanDB View Post
              Did you believe it?
              I don't see why i shouldn't

              Comment


              • #8
                Words lie...

                TV on the other hand always tells me the truth.
                Thanks, Reid!
                sigpic
                Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
                  Words lie...

                  TV on the other hand always tells me the truth.
                  The cake is a lie.
                  McDaniles Career as a failure of a Head Coach is being fulfilled. Termination of McFailure has happen.

                  Rejoice Bronco Fans we have taken our team back, but at a heavy cost.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    nytimes is a pretty reliable source.


                    But if it was in the New York Times, it would be an undeniable fact.
                    My 2011 adopted poster.........and and



                    Adopted by: and

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      There is only one truth:


















                      There is no spoon.


                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I once read somewhere that this message board includes a hidden subforum for people who have enough CP. I wouldn't know because I'm still 45 points short of the threshold to gain access to this alleged place. Magic, fairies, rainbows and copious amounts of alcohol are said to be contained within.

                        Deny/confirm?


                        Yes, I'm a shameless whore...I just want to see the LR.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by DenFanNPckrLand View Post
                          I once read somewhere that this message board includes a hidden subforum for people who have enough CP. I wouldn't know because I'm still 45 points short of the threshold to gain access to this alleged place. Magic, fairies, rainbows and copious amounts of alcohol are said to be contained within.

                          Deny/confirm?


                          Yes, I'm a shameless whore...I just want to see the LR.
                          It doesn't exist. Pull yourself together, man!!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
                            It doesn't exist. Pull yourself together, man!!

                            Um...I just ripped my arm off. BRB, hospital.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Jet is on an image posting spree!!!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X