Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Was Going Perfect....And Then I Spit!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Everything Was Going Perfect....And Then I Spit!

    You ever been involved in a great conversation, perhaps with friends, family or maybe even worse.......a first date, and at the worst possible moment.....

    ...you spit while talking......and it's very likely the other person (people) saw you spit!!!!

    It happens to the best of us, but when it happens, it brings on a level of intensity that requires some calm, some smarts, and hopefully.....some understanding people on the other side!

    And what's worse, if it happens over a meal......well, lets just hope you spit away from their food or drink!!!

    There are few rights for this wrong, especially when trying to make a great impression on someone fairly new. BUT DON"T PANIC!!! Try to move things along like no one saw (hard to do if you spit right in their face, maybe right in the eye).......and even if they did get a wet response, don't dwell on it. Some dudes try to make up for it, and drag out something that has no light at the end.......

    Move on!!!

    One more thing.........don't do it again, definitely not at the same gathering.

    (Note: that's why we shouldn't sign Cowher......the guys on his team require wipers for their visors (yes, visors become mandatory)!)

  • #2
    Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    You ever been involved in a great conversation, perhaps with friends, family or maybe even worse.......a first date, and at the worst possible moment.....

    ...you spit while talking......and it's very likely the other person (people) saw you spit!!!!

    It happens to the best of us, but when it happens, it brings on a level of intensity that requires some calm, some smarts, and hopefully.....some understanding people on the other side!

    And what's worse, if it happens over a meal......well, lets just hope you spit away from their food or drink!!!

    There are few rights for this wrong, especially when trying to make a great impression on someone fairly new. BUT DON"T PANIC!!! Try to move things along like no one saw (hard to do if you spit right in their face, maybe right in the eye).......and even if they did get a wet response, don't dwell on it. Some dudes try to make up for it, and drag out something that has no light at the end.......

    Move on!!!

    One more thing.........don't do it again, definitely not at the same gathering.

    (Note: that's why we shouldn't sign Cowher......the guys on his team require wipers for their visors (yes, visors become mandatory)!)
    I usually just say, "Oops, sorry," give a sheepish grin and continue.

    It's hard when the other people are the ones who make the big deal.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
      I usually just say, "Oops, sorry," give a sheepish grin and continue.

      It's hard when the other people are the ones who make the big deal.
      You mean the ones with the raincoats!!!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by CanDB View Post
        You mean the ones with the raincoats!!!

        I'm sorry... it was an accident, I know it's gross, but don't make a friggin' international incident about it.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
          I'm sorry... it was an accident, I know it's gross, but don't make a friggin' international incident about it.
          Your American....I'm Canadian

          This is now an International incident!!!





          Comment


          • #6
            Not a problem for me I can't Rap, so I don't attempt to do especially while conversing. Although perhaps you should make a video an old white Canadian rapping would probably go viral on you-tube.
            I really like Cheese.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by CanDB View Post
              Your American....I'm Canadian

              This is now an International incident!!!





              Only if I spit in a northwardly direction!!!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by darth-hideous View Post
                Not a problem for me I can't Rap, so I don't attempt to do especially while conversing. Although perhaps you should make a video an old white Canadian rapping would probably go viral on you-tube.
                Ask and ye shall receive.

                Allow me to present CanDB back in the day:

                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D39Lm_HRfOs

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                  Your American....I'm Canadian

                  This is now an International incident!!!





                  I'm ending this right now....

                  Canada has



                  we have




                  Equals

                  sigpic
                  The Bronco fan pledge;
                  I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
                  I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
                  I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
                  I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
                  Bronco's Country.


                  Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I say the Canadians and the Americans all gang up and invade Kentucky!! :usa: :canada:

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
                      I say the Canadians and the Americans all gang up and invade Kentucky!! :usa: :canada:
                      Here comes Canada's invading force...



                      Here is their version of the Navy Seals

                      sigpic
                      The Bronco fan pledge;
                      I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
                      I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
                      I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
                      I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
                      Bronco's Country.


                      Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by 100%Broncoholic View Post
                        Here comes Canada's invading force...



                        Here is their version of the Navy Seals

                        Hell yes!!! They'll Hockey those Kentuckians to death!!!

                        Oh, and for the record:

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
                          Hell yes!!! They'll Hockey those Kentuckians to death!!!

                          Oh, and for the record:

                          sigpic
                          The Bronco fan pledge;
                          I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
                          I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
                          I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
                          I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
                          Bronco's Country.


                          Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I am sick of all the spitting responses to Can......You all need to apologize!!
                            My 2011 adopted poster.........and and



                            Adopted by: and

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by kmcgough25 View Post
                              I am sick of all the spitting responses to Can......You all need to apologize!!
                              I heart CanDB!
                              sigpic
                              The Bronco fan pledge;
                              I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
                              I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
                              I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
                              I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
                              Bronco's Country.


                              Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X