Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Have A Riddle....What Is It The Broncos Are Playing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Have A Riddle....What Is It The Broncos Are Playing?

Anything But Football

ironic.....don't you think????

Originally posted by candb View Post
    anything but football

ironic.....don't you think????
    very nice *high five*
    sigpic
    2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
      very nice *high five*
      Jake....you know I love this team....BUT

*high fives Jake*

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
        Jake....you know I love this team....BUT

*high fives Jake*
        Ehh what're you going to do man? Too much going on off the field. Not enough going on on the field.

I really want to rip heads right now. There are people that basically wished for this. And those people got their wish and now they're complaining about it.

But worse then anything. We suck.... We suck... I'm not used to this suckitude to say the least.
        sigpic

Comment

Not only that, but a lot of posters are being a LOT less than civil, and it really pisses me off. Is it that hard to be nice to other people? I seriously don't get it.

Comment

Originally posted by DenFanNPckrLand View Post
            Not only that, but a lot of posters are being a LOT less than civil, and it really pisses me off. Is it that hard to be nice to other people? I seriously don't get it.
            It's annoying people lack manors to say the least. People think just because they're on the internet they can say whatever they want. Things in real life they'd never say to another human.

Don't let it bug you. Those are the type of people it doesn't matter what they think of you.
            sigpic

Comment

I know Jake, but you can't escape it. I just want to punch some of these rude people in the face.

Comment

Almost to be expected at such a low point...but not appreciated.

Okay.....no more real football talk, cause this is only a true thread based on the riddle.

Sorry.......it isn't meant to be funny either.......had to vent.

As for the bad mouth posters.......keep it civil or go somewhere else!

Comment

I got a riddle:

Which team in the NFL just scored 43 points, when they were only averaging 18 per game...

Also, Which team is the worst team in the league

I'll give you a hint

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                    Almost to be expected at such a low point...but not appreciated.

Okay.....no more real football talk, cause this is only a true thread based on the riddle.

Sorry.......it isn't meant to be funny either.......had to vent.

As for the bad mouth posters.......keep it civil or go somewhere else!
                    Sorry, Can. I didn't mean to step on your thread, I was venting too. Apologies.

Comment

I know this was meant to be funny but;

Madden, PS3, Xbox, whatever.

I think these young guys play too much of this stuff at home, especially the younger ones living alone for the first time in their lives, and it interferes with they're performance on the field.

I really do.

I've felt this way for a few years now actually. I'd be surprised if Champ Bailey or Brian Dawkins really play Madden. they may know how to....

Not a shot at video games, but I don't think these guy's are fully attentive to their jobs. And I can see how video games take over young boys/men.

Just one observation as to what we are seeing.

Comment

Originally posted by JWinn View Post
                        Madden, PS3, Xbox, whatever.

I think these young guys play too much of this stuff at home, especially the younger ones living alone for the first time in their lives, and it interferes with they're performance on the field.

I really do.

I've felt this way for a few years now actually. I'd be surprised if Champ Bailey or Brian Dawkins really play Madden. they may know how to....

Not a shot at video games, but I don't think these guy's are fully attentive to their jobs. And I can see how video games take over young boys/men.

Just one observation as to what we are seeing.

The denver broncos aren't the only team with those types of guys... every single team has that so it isn't a valid excuse.

Comment

We have a bunch of Internet tough guys. There are some people I will never Cp, because I know them. 2 people come to mind.

I'd love to see some of these fellas run the team! LOL
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 12and4 View Post
                            The denver broncos aren't the only team with those types of guys... every single team has that so it isn't a valid excuse.
                            I would agree this is a league-wide problem. Although I doubt anyone in the league would consider there to be any problem to exist.

An observation isn't an excuse.

Comment

The reality is the team has more problems than just McDaniels coaching, his leaving won't undo the damage. The players have a lame duck coach, no hope for the playoffs, so while some will play for pride, some are just playing to collect their check and not get injured. It would have been nice to put Tebow in for a bit, but if he struggled then what hope would we have?

Anyway you look at it we're a mess.
                              The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X