X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yo, Jim!

Check your PM's, meng.
    Originally posted by boltzpride619
    What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
    True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

JIM!!
    What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

Comment

Well ****, I need to wake up...That PM is out-dated...I'll PM ya
      sigpic

Comment

Cool.

Comment

do you guys send eachother friendly pm's? cause, i mean, every once in awhile i'll get a friendly one... in fact, i know of like 4 or 5 people that have sent me a friendly one and the resat were all people who are/were pissed at me.
          mum's the word.. cause it seems no matter what i say right here, it always gets deleted.

Comment

Sure we do. I have only ever sent one angry PM the whole time I have existed here.

Comment

Originally posted by GoDenver
              do you guys send eachother friendly pm's? cause, i mean, every once in awhile i'll get a friendly one... in fact, i know of like 4 or 5 people that have sent me a friendly one and the resat were all people who are/were pissed at me.
              I received one because I forgot to put that clanzu crackhead on ignore w/ his last screen name so he slipped one past the radar......I only send cheery ones
              Go Broncos, Capitals, and Orioles

Thanks SNK16

Comment

Yo Jim!

You should check your pm's again, meng!

Comment

ive never gotten an angry PM...that must mean everyone loves me ha, im full of it today...

pimpette

Comment

BUMP!

Comment

BUMP, BUMP!

Comment

Yo Jim!! You out there dude?

Check yo pms mang!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X