The Adventures of the Muscular Machamp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Adventures of the Muscular Machamp

Once upon a time in the Kanto region lived 15 Machamp. They all lived happily together in the rocky regions throwing rocks at each other as a game. One day a heard of Machops came and stole the 15th Machamp dragging him away from his rocky, strong home to play for the puny Machops. The 14 other Machamps became as weak as the Machops without their 15th Machamp.

The Machops forced the Machamp into captivity and forced him to do pathetic jobs. He would have to play the drums to their beat at the end of the song and he would have to set all the tables with his many arms and he would only get the scraps left.

To be continued............
    sigpic

"Maybe if he had an iron suit or a magic hammer...."

Originally posted by broncoFan! View Post
    Once upon a time in the Kanto region lived 15 Machamp. They all lived happily together in the rocky regions throwing rocks at each other as a game. One day a heard of Machops came and stole the 15th Machamp dragging him away from his rocky, strong home to play for the puny Machops. The 14 other Machamps became as weak as the Machops without their 15th Machamp.

The Machops forced the Machamp into captivity and forced him to do pathetic jobs. He would have to play the drums to their beat at the end of the song and he would have to set all the tables with his many arms and he would only get the scraps left.

To be continued............
    UMMM WUT?

Dude... What is this?
    sigpic
    2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
      UMMM WUT?

Dude... What is this?
      It's a Pokemon story I'm writing. Tell me you know about Pokemon bro. Don't they have Pokemon in Canada?
      sigpic

Comment

It's a Pokemon story I'm writing. Tell me you know about Pokemon bro. Don't they have Pokemon in Canada?
        I live in California
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
          I live in California
          Hmmm I thought somewhere you said you lived in Canada and that's why you call people buddy. Maybe I'm thinking of CanDB.

(I grew up with Pokemon and still am kind of into it. Guilty pleasures.)
          The 15th Machamp sure has a sadd life.
          sigpic

Comment

Is Pokemon like markers?

Comment

One day I was out in the forest trying to catch pokemon. As I was lurking around in the bushy grass I found a Pikachu. I threw at least 50 pokeballs and it still wouldn't get caught!

So I shot it in the face with a shotgun.

The end.

Comment

Originally posted by xx-bronco-xx View Post
                one day i was out in the forest trying to catch pokemon. As i was lurking around in the bushy grass i found a pikachu. I threw at least 50 pokeballs and it still wouldn't get caught!

So i shot it in the face with a shotgun.

The end.
                at least now if the pikachu wants to rap, its got street cred.

Comment

I like this thread. Ready or not here comes part II.

The Machop had been getting plenty of practice throwing rocks at the Machamp and at other Pokemon in the woods. In fact he was getting quite good at it. So, after getting the needed experience Machop evolved into Machoke an elder form of Machop. It was able to throw the rocks down the fields but for some reason it kept on missing the other side of the forest. The poor Machoke did all he could to throw his rocks deep but he was very innacurate throwing the deep ball and he wasn't very mobile either.

So one day the Machamp realized his potential and started to throw the rocks down the forest for the Machoke because it was unable to do it. He was pinpoint accurate and all the other Machops who supported the Machoke cried foul. They said that Machamp was not accurate enough and that he couldn't see towards the far side of the forest. Are they right? That remains to be seen.

((To be continued.........))
                  sigpic

Comment

I like this thread. Ready or not here comes part II.

The Machop had been getting plenty of practice throwing rocks at the Machamp and at other Pokemon in the woods. In fact he was getting quite good at it. So, after getting the needed experience Machop evolved into Machoke an elder form of Machop. It was able to throw the rocks down the fields but for some reason it kept on missing the other side of the forest. The poor Machoke did all he could to throw his rocks deep but he was very innacurate throwing the deep ball and he wasn't very mobile either.

So one day the Machamp realized his potential and started to throw the rocks down the forest for the Machoke because it was unable to do it. He was pinpoint accurate and all the other Machops who supported the Machoke cried foul. They said that Machamp was not accurate enough and that he couldn't see towards the far side of the forest. Are they right? That remains to be seen.

((To be continued.........))
                    Tim Tebow is no Pokemon BOOOH THIS MAN
                    sigpic

Comment

One day I was out in the mountains trying to catch pokemon. As I was lurking around in the dark caverns I found a zubat. I threw at least 50 pokeballs and it still wouldn't get caught!

So I shot it in the face with my .44 magnum.

The end.

Comment

Working...
                      X