Dead man in mortuary impregnates woman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bronco_Armada View Post
    Erections require blood flow to the *****. When dead, heart stops pumping. Blood is unable to flow to the *****.

Now considering the body has been dead for at least a few hours, sperm requires a sensitive temperature range to remain healthy and have the ability to "fertilize the egg". Which is why your testicles go up inside you when it's cold and droop when your hot. You body is constantly making adjustments to preserve your ability to reproduce.
    Apparently medically accepted terms such as ***** or that certain part of the male body is not accepted on this forum. PURITANS!
    Generally when those terms are being used, it's not being used medically.

Comment

Erections require blood flow to the *****. When dead, heart stops pumping. Blood is unable to flow to the *****.

Now considering the body has been dead for at least a few hours, sperm requires a sensitive temperature range to remain healthy and have the ability to "fertilize the egg". Which is why your testicles go up inside you when it's cold and droop when your hot. You body is constantly making adjustments to preserve your ability to reproduce.
      Oh yeah i forgot about the temperature thingy... Yeah this story is epic failure.

Nevermind the blood, but yeah the temperature is a nail in the coffin per say..

Comment

Originally posted by 12and4 View Post
        Oh yeah i forgot about the temperature thingy... Yeah this story is epic failure.

Nevermind the blood, but yeah the temperature is a nail in the coffin per say..

I read an article the other day... it was a dead ringer for this one.

Comment

I was only playing dead
          "I don't know what was harder -- that [Phillies lineup] or the AL All-Star team lineup," - Dan Haren 7/28/2009

RIP JJ 07/29/2009

Comment

she must be fat as hell. fat girls need love too. even if the only way they can get it is from a dead man.

Comment

In an interview after her arrest she complained that the guy was a dead lay......

Comment

Working...
              X