I'll Miss You Guys....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll Miss You Guys....

Because I'll be gone in the Bahama's SUCKAH!!!!!! Peace out BCMB I'm leaving on the first of January pretty much right after Christmas, and I'll be coming back on the 8th. I'm going on a cruise for Holland America. Anything fun to do in the Bahama's?
    sigpic

"Maybe if he had an iron suit or a magic hammer...."

Been looking into various places in that region for my Honeymoon.

Decisions decisions.
    Thanks, Reid!
    sigpic
    Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

[QUOTE=broncoFan!;3598023]Because I'll be gone in the Bahama's SUCKAH!!!!!! Peace out BCMB I'm leaving on the first of January pretty much right after Christmas, and I'll be coming back on the 8th. I'm going on a cruise for Holland America. Anything fun to do in the Bahama's? [/QUOT

Congrats. That sounds great. I am getting married in the Dominican Republic in March, but that feels like a loooong time away. Not so much the wedding part, but the hot sun and free drinks for two weeks. (don't tell her I said that)

LT come join us! we can represent the Broncos Dominican style!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post

You should put off your honeymoon until May.

Off-peak prices... weather not too bad yet...
        Thanks, Reid!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broncoFan! View Post
          Because I'll be gone in the Bahama's SUCKAH!!!!!! Peace out BCMB I'm leaving on the first of January pretty much right after Christmas, and I'll be coming back on the 8th. I'm going on a cruise for Holland America. Anything fun to do in the Bahama's?
          Who are you again?

Comment

Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
            You should put off your honeymoon until May.

Off-peak prices... weather not too bad yet...
            We have a six year year old and friends with kid, so spring break has to be our time. darn I did want April or May originally.

Check it out though!!

http://www.meliacaribetropical.com/
            sigpic

Comment

Free drinks for two weeks...

You doing the all-inclusive thing?

We are STRONGLY considering that... it would be my preference... but we may also go with a few other things.

Any experience with them out there? Thoughts?
              Thanks, Reid!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
                Been looking into various places in that region for my Honeymoon.

Decisions decisions.

Just a thought.

Congrats. That sounds great. I am getting married in the Dominican Republic in March, but that feels like a loooong time away. Not so much the wedding part, but the hot sun and free drinks for two weeks. (don't tell her I said that)

Oooh congrats!!! Free drinks? Makes me wish I was 21 instead of 19. Oh well I'll handle rootbeer for now.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broncoFan! View Post
                  Sorry, but the Bahamas is for old people and their shuffleboard fetishes. Just a warning, overpriced and over hyped.....
                  booze it up, it will help you forget how much you paid to go there.

Comment

I did an all inclusive in Cuba lasy year and it was awesome. Food and Drinks 24/7. A tip in these countries is HUGE at $1. I loved knowing I didn't have to budget for anything once I was there except for a few gifts and the odd excursion that is extra. I HIGHLY recommend going that way.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by chazoe60 View Post
                      Who are you again?
                      Some annoying n00b. You'll be better off not knowing me. Trust me.
                      sigpic

Comment

Drinking

Oooh congrats!!! Free drinks? Makes me wish I was 21 instead of 19. Oh well I'll handle rootbeer for now.[/QUOTE]

The drinking age in Canada is 19 (18 in Alberta). In places like the DOminican as long as you 18ish you are good to go. Who says third world countries are sad
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                          I did an all inclusive in Cuba lasy year and it was awesome. Food and Drinks 24/7. A tip in these countries is HUGE at $1. I loved knowing I didn't have to budget for anything once I was there except for a few gifts and the odd excursion that is extra. I HIGHLY recommend going that way.
                          Ooh....

Cuba....

I don't know, man....
                          Thanks, Reid!
                          sigpic

Comment

Cuba

Haha, I forgot you guys can't go there. It was great I hope that lifts because it is now my favorite place I have visited.

I am hoping the Dominican tops it though. From all the feedback I have gotten I am pretty sure it is.

Oh and:

Canada's dirty little secret. haha :thumb:

P.S. I still have some Cigars left over
                            Last edited by EddieMac; 12-23-2010, 11:45 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by red 19 View Post
                              Sorry, but the Bahamas is for old people and their shuffleboard fetishes. Just a warning, overpriced and over hyped.....
                              booze it up, it will help you forget how much you paid to go there.
                              We really disliked Nassau. Too crowded, dirty and unfriendly. Can't comment on the other islands, but I would choose any of them over Paradise Island.
                              :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X