No announcement yet.

Post your Loot!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got a Realtree camo Tebow jersey I also got a very nice Bronco jacket from my bro thanks Mightyhorse. I got a reversable bronco beanie, Hunter orange on one side camo on the other, it's good for bow season and rifle season A giant Bronco magnet for my Tahoe. A solar charger for backpacking and hunting. A beer hat Madden 11. And multiple other things. All in all a very good score for ol' chazoe.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay3 View Post
      My son got that poster for his birthday in September.
      sigpic
      Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
        My son got that poster for his birthday in September.
        The wife got it for me, and took care of picking up a frame, etc.

It was a nice surprise. I like getting stuff like that as a gift instead of having to seem like a stalker and get it myself.

Comment

Originally posted by chazoe60 View Post
          I got a Realtree camo Tebow jersey I also got a very nice Bronco jacket from my bro thanks Mightyhorse. I got a reversable bronco beanie, Hunter orange on one side camo on the other, it's good for bow season and rifle season A giant Bronco magnet for my Tahoe. A solar charger for backpacking and hunting. A beer hat Madden 11. And multiple other things. All in all a very good score for ol' chazoe.
          Do you archery hunt bud?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kmcgough25 View Post
            We got s family dog----yellow lab named Tebow.

I got s white tebow jersey, my 8 year old got s blue one, and my 4 year old got an orange one.

....and lots of warm clothes that I never needed in Florida, but need here in the foothills of Georgia,,,,been snowing all day!!!!

Merry Christmas to all of you, hope your holidays are full of joy.
            What part of Georgia are you in? My brother in law just moved to Watkinsville from northern Idaho.
            sigpic

Comment

(its a Book)

Plus some cash.
              sigpic
              Thanks Blondie for the Sig

Comment

Originally posted by Jay3 View Post
                I got that same poster in my man room, got it for my birthday in july! I love the colors in it lol
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MorbidRaven View Post
                  I got that same poster in my man room, got it for my birthday in july! I love the colors in it lol
                  Yep, that's my man cave in the basement where it's hanging. It will move slightly as soon as I get some eye screws to hang it. Probably will relocate that Watchmen poster next to it.

Comment

The one good thing about living about as far away from denver as possible is that I'm gonna be the only kid on the block with a new tim tebow jersey....woo hoo

Comment

some new athletic shoes (k swiss is amazing for weight lifting) Some t shirts 2 nike 1 University of Nevada Reno (GO PACK) an iphone and 80 bucks

Comment

I got new tires on the truck (wicked tread), a new norelco shaver, bunch of clothes I wont wear, the new force unleashed game, and some little stuff.

I bought my dad a 42" plasma this year and he cried, it was sweet.

Comment

I got a Tebow T-Shirt, this really cool plaque with the D style emblem that has Terrell Davis and John Elway cards attached to it. Also a helmet and jersey set and this awesome mug that you stick in the freezer so you don't have to use ice. That will just be put in the Bronco shrine. Also a Bronco fleece blanket.

I got a pair of snowboots, some blu-ray discs and a new karaoke machine since our other one busted.

This kids got really spoiled by Santa.

The thing that really wasn't wanted today is the flu. Tristan and I both are pretty sick today.
                          :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
                            Do you archery hunt bud?
                            Yeah. I just got into it. I rifle hunted for years and then fell out of hunting altogether, but decided to get back into it and chose to archery hunt because of how long the season is and how much nicer the weather is during bow season. I always admired bow hunters so I figured I'd join them. Also I wanted to be able to teach my son how to do it. He six so I have a few years to learn myself and be ready to take him out and teach him.

Comment

Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
                              I got new tires on the truck (wicked tread), a new norelco shaver, bunch of clothes I wont wear, the new force unleashed game, and some little stuff.

I bought my dad a 42" plasma this year and he cried, it was sweet.
                              That's sweet. You're a good son.

BM, I hope you and Tristan both feel better soon.

I got CDs, tea cups, perfume (White Diamonds), necklace and matching earrings, a Broncos tote bag and a Tebow jersey.
                              Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

Lupus Awareness Month

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Christmas is on January 6th for me

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christmas

Comment

Working...
                                X