No announcement yet.

Post your Loot!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aimpoint comp m2 ar15.com nalgene camelback alpine explorer broncos hat broncos snuggie leatherman MUT (thanx chaz) and some cool zombie stickers
    sigpic
    photo by my GF...http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]

Comment

Several books that I had been looking forward to getting, Broncos miniature Ornaments, Buffs cups, a Budweiser collectible stein, some Legos, Tickets for the Houston and Chargers games. Got a great lunch box set meant for Bento style meals.

I also got a plaque that had been given to my great-grandfather, with a great inscription. Very happy to have gotten a nice piece of my family's history.
      sigpic

I think Ben Tate will be the best back taken in the 2010 draft. (5/3/10)
      SportsXPicks, check out the Rants and Opinions section

Comment

I got to see my family today! I also got to spend Christmas morning with my Sister and Nephew (we live together now) and that was freaking awesome to me! My Nephew got me a CU Buffs hat and I got some stocking stuffers from my Sister. I got some Christmas cards from some family members. You could fit all of my gifts into a small gift bag, but the love with it fills the entire universe to me. I love my family more than anything.

Just seeing my family = Priceless.

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
        Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
        Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
        Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
        I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

I don't have much time to post my loot; but I did get quite a bit of Bronco goods.

I think my favorite Bronco gift is this:

Good thing I'm on break and have time to read through this!!!!

Edit: Just flipping through quickly; Rod Smith got shafted. I think the book had 1 small picture of him. And it sucked to see McDaniels at the end with his geeky smile signing his coaching contract.
          Last edited by Peerless; 12-26-2010, 10:26 AM.

Comment

Denver Bronco: Light up hat, pajama pants, shirt, Tim Tebow Mcfarlane, and fifty dollars cash and some football cards
            sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

Originally posted by Peerless View Post
              I don't have much time to post my loot; but I did get quite a bit of Bronco goods.

I think my favorite Bronco gift is this:

Good thing I'm on break and have time to read through this!!!!

Edit: Just flipping through quickly; Rod Smith got shafted. I think the book had 1 small picture of him. And it sucked to see McDaniels at the end with his geeky smile signing his coaching contract.
              I do believe that is about as complete of a history book about the Broncos as you can get right now. I have not read it all the way through, but have picked it up and read here and there.
              :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
              Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

Goodies

Clothes Clothes Clothes

But much needed and we got the little one a Wii, so I kinda got one too :thumb:

I bought myself a shotgun (Ya us Candians like 'em too) and a lift kit/rims for my truck this fall so that kinda counted too. And by counted I mean I am still sore from the strip being torn off me for doing that!!
                sigpic

Comment

I can't get the pics up but I got super nice Broncos wool type zip up .. It had a style name tag on it but I can't remember what it was...When I got it I started bouncing around like a 6 yr old .. Man was I so ever happy ....

It has Broncos in big letters across the front...The new logo on one arm and the AFC logo on the other .... Man I love it ! Outside of that I got a pair of pants,shirt and some socks :dance:
                  Last edited by LarryDean; 12-26-2010, 01:03 PM.
                  :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Comment

Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
                    I do believe that is about as complete of a history book about the Broncos as you can get right now. I have not read it all the way through, but have picked it up and read here and there.
                    Oh yeah, it looks VERY in depth. I am going to enjoy this.

:thumb:

Comment

Had a pretty nice Christmas and was spoiled a bit by my family.

The only Broncos related gift I got was 2 tickets to the Chargers game next week and VIP parking passes

Section 128 FTW!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
                        What part of Georgia are you in? My brother in law just moved to Watkinsville from northern Idaho.
                        I live in Canton (mailing address anyway)....it is in Cherokee County just north of Alpharetta and Roswell.....just mapquested where your BIL moved.....he's about an hour to hour and a half from me.

You need to make sure he gets some University of Ga. tickets for when you visit!!!
                        My 2011 adopted poster.........and and

Adopted by: and

Comment

I got a ton of BluRays and the best present was some sweet Vans from my sister.

sigpic

I adopt andrewmlb.

Comment

Originally posted by kmcgough25 View Post
                            I live in Canton (mailing address anyway)....it is in Cherokee County just north of Alpharetta and Roswell.....just mapquested where your BIL moved.....he's about an hour to hour and a half from me.

You need to make sure he gets some University of Ga. tickets for when you visit!!!
                            im just on the other side of the state line in NC. hope you enjoyed your snow! we are in the fla for xmas so we missed the white christmas morning...

as for gifts, got a ton of gators stuff. pint glasses, flannel pjs, sweat pants, vintage hoodie, ornaments for the tree, coasters, and tickets to the outback bowl. yeah my fam are gators fanatics. but the big gift, which i wore on sun to watch the game, an official blue tebow home jersey! i never expected it but my husband is so awesome! and he doesnt even like football. my brother joked that tebow and i must have coordinated outfits on sun because we were wearing the same shirt

but the best gift of all was to spend time with the family, who i only get to see once a year. that by far would have been enough. happy holidays everyone!

Comment

If you've seen me joke about my new datapad... it's because I'm a geek.

lol.

This is my Kindle... Wifi...

I expected it to be cool. It was the one thing that I said if I could get anything, it would be what I wanted. But it was a bit much, and I wasn't expecting it. It was hypothetical conversation. Great gift.

I was surprised by the 'experimental' browser they have on there. Very impressive. I love it.

Comment

Other than that, got some clothes and gift certificates.

Comment

Working...
                                X