Post your Loot!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kmcgough25 View Post
    I live in Canton (mailing address anyway)....it is in Cherokee County just north of Alpharetta and Roswell.....just mapquested where your BIL moved.....he's about an hour to hour and a half from me.

You need to make sure he gets some University of Ga. tickets for when you visit!!!
    He's going to the Bulldog vs BSU game next fall. I am really hoping that by some miracle we can make it down there. That would be a blast.

Do you think Bulldog fans would be hostile if I wore my Boise attire to the game?
    sigpic
    Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

&

&
      Some money

I wanted a jersey but didn't know who to get so I'll buy one after the offseason lol.
      Last edited by D_Broncs_913; 12-28-2010, 06:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
        Merry Christmas everyone (yes that includes rival fans) Now let's see what you got!

Nice TV. Bling bling.
        Originally posted by Soldier96B
        i also took a crap and it was orange

Comment

Originally posted by frenchy180 View Post
          merry christmas everyone (yes that includes rival fans) now let's see what you got!

must have that hat must have that hat!
          sigpic
          2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

All I got Christmas was an Ingle Martin Broncos jersey. What else could I have asked for?
            sigpic
            The Bronco fan pledge;
            I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
            I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
            I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
            I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
            Bronco's Country.

Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

Comment

Originally posted by 100%Broncoholic View Post
              All I got Christmas was an Ingle Martin Broncos jersey. What else could I have asked for?
              You need to return that. No one is capable of wearing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
                He's going to the Bulldog vs BSU game next fall. I am really hoping that by some miracle we can make it down there. That would be a blast.

Do you think Bulldog fans would be hostile if I wore my Boise attire to the game?
                Fresno state, no.... georgia, maybe

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
                  must have that hat must have that hat!
                  Unfortunately, seeing as its a fitted hat... It doesn't fit me... Fortunately, my mom picked it up at the team store at the stadium so me and my uncle are taking it back, I'm going to make a point to learn my hat size, but chances are high I don't walk out with another hat... Assuming they have some in stock I will more than likely walk out with a brand new orange premier Tebow jersey.
                  :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
                  Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by SeeingRed View Post
                    Nice TV. Bling bling.
                    Not mine this was taken in my aunts living room... my man cave is rocking a 40 inch 1080p.
                    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
                    Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by 100%Broncoholic View Post
                      Ugggggh LUCKY!!!!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post

Not at all. If it were Gator gear, that would be different, but they are pretty cool at that stadium. The older generation gets on the younger ones if they hear them curse and such....neat thing to witness.
                        My 2011 adopted poster.........and and

Adopted by: and

Comment

Originally posted by Gatorgirl View Post
                          im just on the other side of the state line in NC. hope you enjoyed your snow! we are in the fla for xmas so we missed the white christmas morning...

as for gifts, got a ton of gators stuff. pint glasses, flannel pjs, sweat pants, vintage hoodie, ornaments for the tree, coasters, and tickets to the outback bowl. yeah my fam are gators fanatics. but the big gift, which i wore on sun to watch the game, an official blue tebow home jersey! i never expected it but my husband is so awesome! and he doesnt even like football. my brother joked that tebow and i must have coordinated outfits on sun because we were wearing the same shirt

but the best gift of all was to spend time with the family, who i only get to see once a year. that by far would have been enough. happy holidays everyone!
                          We had like 7 inches up here in Raleigh. All the non-drivers were out in force in the ditches

Anyway I got no Broncos gear for Christmas, BOOO ( Though I just buy stuff all year anyway )
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LarryDean View Post
                            I can't get the pics up but I got super nice Broncos wool type zip up .. It had a style name tag on it but I can't remember what it was...When I got it I started bouncing around like a 6 yr old .. Man was I so ever happy ....

It has Broncos in big letters across the front...The new logo on one arm and the AFC logo on the other .... Man I love it ! Outside of that I got a pair of pants,shirt and some socks :dance:
                            I got that same coat for xmas. Very nice, very warm.
                            sigpic

Thanks to dbfan2007 for sig

Comment

COPYWRITED MATERIAL Copyright © 1975 by Dr Velcro

Comment

Also...

COPYWRITED MATERIAL Copyright © 1975 by Dr Velcro

Comment

Working...
                                X