***Official 2011 Adopt-A-Poster Thread***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***Official 2011 Adopt-A-Poster Thread***

Well folks, 2011 is upon us, say goodbye to 2010 and the year that was.

There has been a ton of negativity on the board lately, a ton of arguing and fighting. ( I'm not gonna lie, I have been involved some)

I started this thread now to not only keep a tradition going but also to spread some positivity and love across Broncos Country.

Now, I personally love my 2010 squad of adopted posters I have, I may even keep one or two going forward (haven't decided yet, I will post my new adoptees as the thread progresses)

Some posters don't always change their adoptees from year to year (Peanut and BM69 come to mind) and that is perfectley fine and acceptable, but if you want to do so then post your 2011 line-up here.

Spread the love folks, this board needs some right now.
    sigpic

I would like to adopt Brakshow again. He's the real deal, ya heard? Thanks for starting this up again TKH.

I would also like to adopt my sister in the Lord, Peanut. Thanks for all the encouragement!!!
    I adopt Peanut, mod of the stars
    I adopt Brakshow, you mess with him, you answer to me
    I adopt PAINTERDAVE, my conservative elephant
    "Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry." -James 1
    God Bless Our Troops!!!!!
    Adopted by the Greats: Peanut12and4, Freyaka, McSmashie Thanks Guys

Comment

Originally posted by andrewmlb View Post
      I would like to adopt Brakshow again. He's the real deal, ya heard? Thanks for starting this up again TKH.

I would also like to adopt my sister in the Lord, Peanut. Thanks for all the encouragement!!!
      Thats the spirit Drew, thanks for participating
      sigpic

Comment

I will reveal my first adopted poster for 2011........

He goes by 12n4 but I just call him Sammy.......

Stay tuned, I am scouting.....
        sigpic

Comment

Actually. I'll just scout. SOunds like a good plan to me.
          Last edited by JakeNbake; 12-31-2010, 01:17 PM.
          sigpic
          2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Yeah, I don't change my adoptees each year because I finally have them all potty trained. :thumb:

Spreading the message of love and peace is a good one. With a new year upon us after a disappointing season with our beloved team, we should all sit back and reflect on where we've been and where we're going.

We all have one thing in common and that is the great Orange and Blue. We may all have different opinions and ideas about the team but we should all remember that we each have a unique style and presense here on Broncomania and should respect each other for it.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

:usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

DADDY!!!!!

I adopt... hmmm...

I needa scout as well...

but I'll take TKH

Comment

Originally posted by 12and4 View Post
                DADDY!!!!!

I adopt... hmmm...

I needa scout as well...

but I'll take TKH

Thx bud

Here is to a good 2011 I will update sig tomorrow.
                sigpic

Comment

I adopt my main men Brancos and CHARGER$, and continue to scout!
                  Brock you like a hurricane!
                  sigpic
                  Think of a bigger, stronger, more handsome Eli Manning.... That's Fargo.

Comment

My second Adoptee for 2011 is BroncoholicJS.........

Stay tuned.
                    sigpic

Comment

I've never really participated... I'll take a look around.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
                        I've never really participated... I'll take a look around.
                        Same here, I've never took part in any of the "Adopt A" thing.
                        sigpic
                        Adopted Broncos:
                        EmmanuelSanders

Comment

I am relatively new here, so I am a little green, but I would be proud to adopt TKH, for one, just for starting this thread! :thumb:

Haven't really thought about it, but I will scout as well ....
                          Been in love with the Broncos since 1960!
                          sigpic
                          I was 9 years old .... I hear the thunder again!

Tebow Army number 69
                          Adoptees: thatkidhunt, Peanut, CanDB, Gatorgirl (so far)

Democracy.. Is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ... Is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. -- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by rjent View Post
                            I am relatively new here, so I am a little green, but I would be proud to adopt TKH, for one, just for starting this thread! :thumb:

Haven't really thought about it, but I will scout as well ....

Thx bud, I won't let ya down

Spread the love people!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thatkidhunt View Post
                              Some posters don't always change their adoptees from year to year (Peanut and BM69 come to mind) and that is perfectley fine and acceptable, but if you want to do so then post your 2011 line-up here.

Spread the love folks, this board needs some right now.
                              Yeah, I like my little group.

I have updated it, though. I dropped a couple because they're no longer here.

I'm always open to new ones.

Originally posted by andrewmlb View Post

Thank you.

*hug*

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
                              Yeah, I don't change my adoptees each year because I finally have them all potty trained. :thumb:

Spreading the message of love and peace is a good one. With a new year upon us after a disappointing season with our beloved team, we should all sit back and reflect on where we've been and where we're going.

We all have one thing in common and that is the great Orange and Blue. We may all have different opinions and ideas about the team but we should all remember that we each have a unique style and presense here on Broncomania and should respect each other for it.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

Yeah, there's only an occassional accident. I'm not going to say who it is, though.
                              Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Working...
                              X