Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Class starts Tomorrow....

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Class starts Tomorrow....

    Feels like I just took my finals.

    Taking:

    Chemistry
    Microbiology
    Calculus 2
    Spanish 1

    What are you guys taking this semester?

    (Hope no one takes my lunch money.)

    sigpic



  • #2
    No money = no winter session this year

    Still got like 6 weeks till Spring semester.
    Now go get your shine box

    Comment


    • #3
      Psychology
      Personal Finance
      Composition 2
      Economics 2
      Buisness and Applied Calculus
      Public Speaking

      have to catch up if I want to transfer to K-State!!!

      Comment


      • #4
        Biology 1B (general, 5 units)
        Organic Chemistry + lab (5 units)
        Kines major course
        Statistics (easy peasy i can't believe they are making me take this shizzle dizzle after i aced calc)


        just 4 classes... though 2 are 5 unit courses and the other 2 are 3 units so thats 16 units which is good.


        I should get an A in Bio, I should get an A in Kines, and I should get a 500% in statistics...

        its that damned organic chemistry that may screw over my 4.0 this semester...


        also classes start on the 19th
        Last edited by 12and4; 01-04-2011, 11:13 PM.

        Comment


        • #5
          Classes for me dont start til the 18th. Im taking Directing Techniques as well as Musical Theatre Workshop.
          LET 'ER BUCK!!!
          Adopted by: Peanut, Chazoe60, CanDB, RealBronco and JakeNbake

          Comment


          • #6
            I start the 10th.

            Managerial Accounting
            Macro Economics
            Modeling with Functions (Some Math I gotta take before Applied Calc)
            College Reading and Writing
            Intro to Business


            I'm only a Freshman. Hopefully my second semester goes better than my first!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Kno-Sean View Post
              I start the 10th.

              Managerial Accounting
              Macro Economics
              Modeling with Functions (Some Math I gotta take before Applied Calc)
              College Reading and Writing
              Intro to Business


              I'm only a Freshman. Hopefully my second semester goes better than my first!
              good luck! Just concentrate in class and you will have less studying to do.

              I don't take notes in science classes (unless its a particular formula or something). I just pay attention and then do the homework when I get home and by then its solid.

              Just concentrate. FOCUS!

              WE CAN'T HAVE ANYONE FREAKIN OUT OKAY! WE'VE GOTTA KEEP OUR COMPOSURE...

              sorry... stole that from ctm...

              Comment


              • #8
                I graduated in May. No classes for me!

                No job either though.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by 12and4 View Post
                  good luck! Just concentrate in class and you will have less studying to do.

                  I don't take notes in science classes (unless its a particular formula or something). I just pay attention and then do the homework when I get home and by then its solid.

                  Just concentrate. FOCUS!

                  WE CAN'T HAVE ANYONE FREAKIN OUT OKAY! WE'VE GOTTA KEEP OUR COMPOSURE...

                  sorry... stole that from ctm...
                  Yeah, I definitely have learned from some of the things I was doing first semester.

                  Sounds like you got a lot to worry about... (getting your 4.0) Sounds like a problem I'd like to have!

                  Hope you do it though!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by 12and4 View Post
                    Biology 1B (general, 5 units)
                    Organic Chemistry + lab (5 units)
                    Kines major course
                    Statistics (easy peasy i can't believe they are making me take this shizzle dizzle after i aced calc)


                    just 4 classes... though 2 are 5 unit courses and the other 2 are 3 units so thats 16 units which is good.


                    I should get an A in Bio, I should get an A in Kines, and I should get a 500% in statistics...

                    its that damned organic chemistry that may screw over my 4.0 this semester...


                    also classes start on the 19th
                    I got like a 100% on every Stat test, it has nothing to do with Calc though lol. It's ALL Excel(At least at my school) and the general concepts.

                    I ended up with a 92 cause I didn't do any of the homework, cause I wasn't going to waste my time....
                    sigpic


                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by BroncoFanNC View Post
                      I got like a 100% on every Stat test, it has nothing to do with Calc though lol. It's ALL Excel(At least at my school) and the general concepts.

                      I ended up with a 92 cause I didn't do any of the homework, cause I wasn't going to waste my time....
                      Yeah it should be very easy... at least it'll boost up my science GPA (3.76 right now).

                      i like excel so that works for me.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by 12and4 View Post
                        Yeah it should be very easy... at least it'll boost up my science GPA (3.76 right now).

                        i like excel so that works for me.
                        I started classes on Monday, Object Oriented Programming (2nd C++ class), Advanced Database Management, and Intro to Java.

                        My overall GPA is down to 3.44 because 1/8 of my grade in one class last semester was a 0 because I missed the first lab

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I return the 18th.
                          Networks I&II
                          Cultural Anthropology
                          Math ( i have to take remedial cuz i is stoopid).
                          I have a couple of my text-books already though, and i think i am really going to enjoy the Anthropology class.:thumb:
                          I really like Cheese.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
                            I started classes on Monday, Object Oriented Programming (2nd C++ class), Advanced Database Management, and Intro to Java.

                            My overall GPA is down to 3.44 because 1/8 of my grade in one class last semester was a 0 because I missed the first lab
                            OOP, i learned that for flash....

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              No school for me, and I have a months vacation.

                              Sitting around nekkid is fun.
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X