Chemistry
    Microbiology
    Calculus 2
    Spanish 1

What are you guys taking this semester?

(Hope no one takes my lunch money.)

sigpic

No money = no winter session this year

Still got like 6 weeks till Spring semester.
    Now go get your shine box

Comment

Psychology
      Personal Finance
      Composition 2
      Economics 2
      Buisness and Applied Calculus
      Public Speaking

have to catch up if I want to transfer to K-State!!!

Comment

Biology 1B (general, 5 units)
        Organic Chemistry + lab (5 units)
        Kines major course
        Statistics (easy peasy i can't believe they are making me take this shizzle dizzle after i aced calc)

just 4 classes... though 2 are 5 unit courses and the other 2 are 3 units so thats 16 units which is good.

I should get an A in Bio, I should get an A in Kines, and I should get a 500% in statistics...

its that damned organic chemistry that may screw over my 4.0 this semester...

also classes start on the 19th
        Last edited by 12and4; 01-04-2011, 11:13 PM.

Comment

Classes for me dont start til the 18th. Im taking Directing Techniques as well as Musical Theatre Workshop.
          LET 'ER BUCK!!!
          Adopted by: Peanut, Chazoe60, CanDB, RealBronco and JakeNbake

Comment

I start the 10th.

Managerial Accounting
            Macro Economics
            Modeling with Functions (Some Math I gotta take before Applied Calc)
            College Reading and Writing
            Intro to Business

I'm only a Freshman. Hopefully my second semester goes better than my first!

Comment

Originally posted by Kno-Sean View Post
              I start the 10th.

Managerial Accounting
              Macro Economics
              Modeling with Functions (Some Math I gotta take before Applied Calc)
              College Reading and Writing
              Intro to Business

I'm only a Freshman. Hopefully my second semester goes better than my first!
              good luck! Just concentrate in class and you will have less studying to do.

I don't take notes in science classes (unless its a particular formula or something). I just pay attention and then do the homework when I get home and by then its solid.

Just concentrate. FOCUS!

WE CAN'T HAVE ANYONE FREAKIN OUT OKAY! WE'VE GOTTA KEEP OUR COMPOSURE...

sorry... stole that from ctm...

Comment

I graduated in May. No classes for me!

No job either though.

Comment

Originally posted by 12and4 View Post
                  good luck! Just concentrate in class and you will have less studying to do.

I don't take notes in science classes (unless its a particular formula or something). I just pay attention and then do the homework when I get home and by then its solid.

Just concentrate. FOCUS!

WE CAN'T HAVE ANYONE FREAKIN OUT OKAY! WE'VE GOTTA KEEP OUR COMPOSURE...

sorry... stole that from ctm...
                  Yeah, I definitely have learned from some of the things I was doing first semester.

Sounds like you got a lot to worry about... (getting your 4.0) Sounds like a problem I'd like to have!

Hope you do it though!

Comment

Biology 1B (general, 5 units)
                    Organic Chemistry + lab (5 units)
                    Kines major course
                    Statistics (easy peasy i can't believe they are making me take this shizzle dizzle after i aced calc)

just 4 classes... though 2 are 5 unit courses and the other 2 are 3 units so thats 16 units which is good.

I should get an A in Bio, I should get an A in Kines, and I should get a 500% in statistics...

its that damned organic chemistry that may screw over my 4.0 this semester...

also classes start on the 19th
                    I got like a 100% on every Stat test, it has nothing to do with Calc though lol. It's ALL Excel(At least at my school) and the general concepts.

I ended up with a 92 cause I didn't do any of the homework, cause I wasn't going to waste my time....
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFanNC View Post
                      I got like a 100% on every Stat test, it has nothing to do with Calc though lol. It's ALL Excel(At least at my school) and the general concepts.

I ended up with a 92 cause I didn't do any of the homework, cause I wasn't going to waste my time....
                      Yeah it should be very easy... at least it'll boost up my science GPA (3.76 right now).

i like excel so that works for me.

Comment

Yeah it should be very easy... at least it'll boost up my science GPA (3.76 right now).

i like excel so that works for me.
                        I started classes on Monday, Object Oriented Programming (2nd C++ class), Advanced Database Management, and Intro to Java.

My overall GPA is down to 3.44 because 1/8 of my grade in one class last semester was a 0 because I missed the first lab

Comment

I return the 18th.
                          Networks I&II
                          Cultural Anthropology
                          Math ( i have to take remedial cuz i is stoopid).
                          I have a couple of my text-books already though, and i think i am really going to enjoy the Anthropology class.:thumb:
                          I really like Cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
                            I started classes on Monday, Object Oriented Programming (2nd C++ class), Advanced Database Management, and Intro to Java.

My overall GPA is down to 3.44 because 1/8 of my grade in one class last semester was a 0 because I missed the first lab
                            OOP, i learned that for flash....

Comment

No school for me, and I have a months vacation.

Sitting around nekkid is fun.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X