it finally happened

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it finally happened

i broke up with my girl in germany. i had been tryin to tell her it was over for a month and she just didnt get it so i had to get mean. so now im a free man, not that i was actin like i wasnt ive had my fun while ive been here.
    sigpic

Re: it finally happened

Originally posted by Zmabe
    i broke up with my girl in germany. i had been tryin to tell her it was over for a month and she just didnt get it so i had to get mean. so now im a free man, not that i was actin like i wasnt ive had my fun while ive been here.
    Oh man, I know what you mean..When you are trying to get rid of a girl..And you give her all the clues but she just cant take a hint..It drives you crazy, because you dont want to like get mean and everything, and you want to be as nice as possible to her about the situation, but when she doenst get it then you have to get mean and tell her straight up...

Comment

ya and sadly i had to go and be mean.
      sigpic

Comment

oh guys are the same way..ive been down that road of attached guys a few too many times....

pimpette

Comment

Originally posted by margerafanisbac
          oh guys are the same way..ive been down that road of attached guys a few too many times....

pimpette
          you had to go into bytch mode?

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

you had to go into bytch mode?
            oh ya, espically with the last one. I broke up with him bout a week or 2 ago and he is still trying to get me back..just about every day he asks me if there is a chance of getting back together. poor guy. lol

pimpette

Comment

Re: Re: it finally happened

Originally posted by dandaman23
              but when she doenst get it then you have to get mean and tell her straight up...
              DUDE THATS THE STRATERGY I TOLD YOU TO USE YOU BASTARD!

Comment

I've broken up with so many women in foreign countries.

Comment

Originally posted by Zmabe
                  why were you going out with a girl from germany

Comment

Damn it I thought you were gonna say that you finally got L**d!
                    lol well that was wrong..heh

pimpette

Comment

oh ya, espically with the last one. I broke up with him bout a week or 2 ago and he is still trying to get me back..just about every day he asks me if there is a chance of getting back together. poor guy. lol

pimpette
                      judging by that new thread, i guess you werent quite harsh enough

http://216.58.161.130/forums/showthread.php?t=21225
                      Last edited by chickennob2; 11-04-2004, 07:58 PM.
                      Superintendent Chalmers: "Thank the Lord"? That sounded like a prayer. A prayer in a public school. God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion."

Comment

lol oh i was harsh enough..that thread..is made by a different guy. Guys just cant give me up...lol

pimpette

Comment

Originally posted by Lynch Bailey247
                          why were you going out with a girl from germany
                          because i had lived in germany five years and been with her for 2.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PrimeTime2479
                            Damn it I thought you were gonna say that you finally got L**d!

lol j/k
                            lmao thats not very nice lol, on a more serious note that happened long ago.
                            sigpic

Comment

lol oh i was harsh enough..that thread..is made by a different guy. Guys just cant give me up...lol

pimpette
                              well hell, ill tell ya it sucks to have feelings for someone (not perverted lust of most guys, but actually wanting to... i dont know be with a girl) and have no shot. trust me, ive been there..... MANY times.
                              Superintendent Chalmers: "Thank the Lord"? That sounded like a prayer. A prayer in a public school. God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion."

Comment

Working...
                              X