Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adopting members...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Adopting members...

    Something other than the usual.

    How's the adopt a member work, and why haven't I been adopted? Is it cause I'm white? Rooney Rule?
    sigpic

  • #2
    Thats funny I'm not sure how it works either.
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      I'd adopt you but I make a terrible parent!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Mile High Mike View Post
        I'd adopt you but I make a terrible parent!
        Judging by your Avatar, i would have to agree. LMAO

        In a related note, my dad was in Jail with Manson back in the late seventies after vandilizing a car dealership.
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          I just do that thing where you send 10 cents a day to help a member out in need. Easier than adoption. The commercials with the Charger guy trolling the poor members gets me everytime....
          sigpic


          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by AK's#1BroncoFan View Post
            Something other than the usual.

            How's the adopt a member work, and why haven't I been adopted? Is it cause I'm white? Rooney Rule?
            I think it is because nobody wants to adopt some kid from Arkansas.

















            There is no rhyme or reason to adoption. You just adopt a poster. I generally adopt poster I really like and want to help get into the locker room.

            I adopt bjmohar because he asked me to. Drew, well we used to disagree about everything on the Broncos but I respect his posting style and the guy can put up one hell of a good reasoned argument. I felt he needed to go in the LR and I wanted to help get him there.

            EDIT: Here is the adoption thread. As you can see, there is just a bunch of general asshattery that goes into it....

            http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=181025
            sigpic

            I adopt andrewmlb.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by McSmashie View Post
              Drew, well we used to disagree about everything on the Broncos but I respect his posting style and the guy can put up one hell of a good reasoned argument. I felt he needed to go in the LR and I wanted to help get him there.
              QFT

              That's why you're the best
              I adopt Peanut, mod of the stars
              I adopt Brakshow, you mess with him, you answer to me
              I adopt PAINTERDAVE, my conservative elephant
              "Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry." -James 1
              God Bless Our Troops!!!!!
              Adopted by the Greats: Peanut12and4, Freyaka, McSmashie Thanks Guys

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by andrewmlb View Post
                QFT

                That's why you're the best
                Nah, I lied. Its mostly because I felt sorry for you after mopping up GD with your sorry carcass.


                sigpic

                I adopt andrewmlb.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by McSmashie View Post
                  I think it is because nobody wants to adopt some kid from Arkansas.


                  There is no rhyme or reason to adoption. You just adopt a poster. I generally adopt poster I really like and want to help get into the locker room.

                  I adopt bjmohar because he asked me to. Drew, well we used to disagree about everything on the Broncos but I respect his posting style and the guy can put up one hell of a good reasoned argument. I felt he needed to go in the LR and I wanted to help get him there.

                  EDIT: Here is the adoption thread. As you can see, there is just a bunch of general asshattery that goes into it....

                  http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=181025
                  Same here, I also adopt the posters I like.

                  I got a whole list of 6:
                  Alastor
                  RealBronco
                  Amari
                  LSIGRAD09
                  12N4
                  Lord
                  Those are the ones I adopted, watch of them are great posters and fun to chat with, either if it's about science, ancient history, video games, or sports.
                  sigpic
                  Adopted Broncos:
                  EmmanuelSanders

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                    Same here, I also adopt the posters I like.

                    I got a whole list of 6:
                    Alastor
                    RealBronco
                    Amari
                    LSIGRAD09
                    12N4
                    Lord
                    Those are the ones I adopted, watch of them are great posters and fun to chat with, either if it's about science, ancient history, video games, or sports.
                    Hmmmmm I notice Im not on that list.......
                    sigpic

                    I adopt andrewmlb.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by McSmashie View Post
                      Hmmmmm I notice Im not on that list.......
                      Well Smackie, we rarely post in the same thread, so I'm sorry and I'm not adopting by you either.
                      And we when do post in the same thread, we don't post/quote each other.

                      But since you are Irish(I am too) I think I can open my doors for a fellow Shamrock.....Just no beating the others with a Shillelagh.
                      sigpic
                      Adopted Broncos:
                      EmmanuelSanders

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                        Well Smackie, we rarely post in the same thread, so I'm sorry and I'm not adopting by you either.
                        And we when do post in the same thread, we don't post/quote each other.

                        But since you are Irish(I am too) I think I can open my doors for a fellow Shamrock.....Just no beating the others with a Shillelagh.
                        I was just razzing ya.
                        sigpic

                        I adopt andrewmlb.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by McSmashie View Post
                          Hmmmmm I notice Im not on that list.......
                          you aren't awesome enough

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            just adopt who ever the heck you want and put it in your sig.

                            adopt me if you want. im not adopted. im low maintence and potty trained. its been 2 years since i last crapped my self. so im basically been clean for 2 years. thats a lot better than most crack addicts.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              anyone wanna adopt this member?

                              <----------------
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X