Tebow behind the scenes with michelle Beadle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tebow behind the scenes with michelle Beadle

Tebow behind the scenes with Michelle Beadle and Colin Cowherd.
    http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=599...goryid=5092967

What's with the kicking puppies all about?.
    HE>i

Comment

Michelle better not put her legs like that again...hmmm sexy

Comment

Originally posted by jayjayusa View Post
        Michelle better not put her legs like that again...hmmm sexy
        Nonsense, by all means Michelle, put your legs like that anytime!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoboy6 View Post
          What's with the kicking puppies all about?.
          Just a joke, I think they made up that he said that. Pretending they have "dirt" on him maybe.
          sigpicthanks Freyaka

Comment

Michelle Beadle is the hottest woman alive!

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos724 View Post
              Just a joke, I think they made up that he said that. Pretending they have "dirt" on him maybe.
              This is how I took it...Just teasing Tebow in a good-natured way.

Comment

That was incredibly annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by Kno-Sean View Post
                  Michelle Beadle is the hottest woman alive!
                  One of the hotter older women...however Selena Gomez, Katy Perry, Zooey Deschanel, Emily Blunt, and Olivia Wilde disagree
                  sigpicthanks Freyaka

Comment

haha that interview with tebow getting a delayed feed somewhat made him look like an idiot at times. that 2 seconds of blank expression after the puppies comment, for instance, was priceless.
                    disclaimer: if the above post appears to contain outrageously illogical content, ITS PROBABLY SARCASM

Comment

One of the hotter older women...however Selena Gomez, Katy Perry, Zooey Deschanel, Emily Blunt, and Olivia Wilde disagree
                      Gomez: Girl's got a huge forehead and is just another Disney PopTart

Perry: She's a freak who married an unfunny, untalented freak

Deschanel: She's fun, but i'd rather have her sister

Blunt: Average at best

Wilde: Terribly overrated. If it weren't for her eyes she'd be plain. Megan Fox falls into the same category

Beadle: Ok, but tries too hard to be funny and/or entertaining

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeGees View Post

Wilde: Terribly overrated. If it weren't for her eyes she'd be plain. Megan Fox falls into the same category

Something tells me you would be more into talking about brad pitt and zac efron.

Anything said bad about Katy Perry looks is blasphemy and should not be taken seriously.
                        sigpic

Comment

What's wrong with you?!?!?

Comment

i'm pretty sure Katy Perry and Zooey Deschanel are the same person.

also: Olivia Wilde....mmmmmm
                            sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

I'll agree with Selena Gomez. That girl looks like she is 14... But the others are extremely hot. How can you even possibly dismiss Olivia Wilde...? That just makes it look like you swing the other way.

Comment

Working...
                              X