Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Youtube channel

Hey guys and good morning.

I have a youtube channel that I only used to save videos that I found and liked, but now I'm about to start uploading stuff. I have 9 uploads, all from Black Ops, and unlike most peoples Black Ops vids, mines are not special, just random and funny clips.

So does anybody else have a actual channel?
    sigpic
    Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
    Hey guys and good morning.

I have a youtube channel that I only used to save videos that I found and liked, but now I'm about to start uploading stuff. I have 9 uploads, all from Black Ops, and unlike most peoples Black Ops vids, mines are not special, just random and funny clips.

So does anybody else have a actual channel?
    Yeah, but my uploads are private so only people I send the link to can see them... and I've only got one upload I believe
    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
    Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

I have a channel that I use for music I create. I play sax, keyboards, harmonica etc. It is a pretty laid back music style. Mostly 50's and 60's pop covers.
      Been in love with the Broncos since 1960!
      sigpic
      I was 9 years old .... I hear the thunder again!

Tebow Army number 69
      Adoptees: thatkidhunt, Peanut, CanDB, Gatorgirl (so far)

Democracy.. Is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ... Is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. -- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/user/ps3forumsorg

Comment

You well more subs than me, even thought I just now started to upload videos.

I got 1 sub.
          sigpic
          Adopted Broncos:
          EmmanuelSanders

Comment

I made a Youtube account in '07, I had almost 1k subs, but a little over 5 months ago I got banned for copywrite issues. I uploaded a bunch of different things.. game reviews, Batman TAS episodes, and so on and so fourth. I got banned for uploading a video that included footage of Iron Man 1. Had the account for almost 4 years, no issues, and all that work, time, and effort, went down the drain because of a stupid 10 second clip, that was probably used by a thousand other users.

Now the only reason I ever go on Youtube is to watch and listen to some of the people I became fans of along the way, but most of them have gotten banned, or have moved on simply because they can't stand the changes, or drama that has gone on there recently. Let me tell you.. Youtube in '07 was ALOT better than it is now.
            Last edited by Amari24; 02-01-2011, 06:24 PM.

Comment

Alright Sam, I am going to need you to fly out to Denver ASAP and paint my PS3.

Thanks, I await your arrival.
              2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X