CP's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CP's

I'm curious to see what the boards opinion on the this matter is.

Is it common courtesy to return a CP if a member gives you one? I for one, usually do, but would like to know what your thoughts are. My experience is that most do not.
    sigpic

Originally posted by Broncos Rex View Post
    I'm curious to see what the boards opinion on the this matter is.

Is it common courtesy to return a CP if a member gives you one? I for one, usually do, but would like to know what your thoughts are. My experience is that most do not.
    Cp's are supposed to be given for good posts. Not because some has given you one. If Someone CP's me I'm not going to just give them one back. But I will look at more of their posts and if they deserve a CP they'll get one.

sigpic
    2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Why don't you CP me and then you'll find out what my policy is.
      sigpic

Adopted Posters:
      Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
      Adopted By:
      Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
      Broncbeat

Comment

CP's all around!!!
        sigpic

Comment

It depends. If I have a few left and I enjoyed one of their posts I will. I try to CP often, and usually run out any day I'm on for awhile.

Often I'm out, and don't have any to give back. In those cases they will just have to post something down the line I really enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
            Cp's are supposed to be given for good posts. Not because some has given you one. If Someone CP's me I'm not going to just give them one back. But I will look at more of their posts and if they deserve a CP they'll get one.

Yes, I do realize what they are for. However, it seems to some that it is a common courtesy or good form to return the jester.... I'm just curious. That is all.
            sigpic

Comment

Like Jake said, I myself usually don't give a CP for getting one, but I will usually keep that poster in mind when it comes to future posts.
              sigpic

Adopted Posters:
              Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
              Adopted By:
              Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
              Broncbeat

Comment

lol weak, I normally return CP's to users whom I know are quality posters. If they're newbies and give me grey CP's I pretty much always give them back to encourage them for using the system :thumb:
                sigpic

Adopted by: Andrewmlb :thumb:
                Sig by: MHS

Comment

This was how I used to approach the situation.

If I got CP'd, I wouldn't just CP them back for the hell of it, but I'd definitely notice their posts and if I saw anything CP worthy, I'd give them one.
                  Administrator

sigpic

Comment

I usually always return...as long as whoever CP's me leaves their signature!! and if i have CP available to give.
                    sigpic
                    Thanks Freyaka for the Sig! And Avatar!

Comment

For me, just like the others it depends. I rarely give out CP's, normally I give them to really good post, or things thats down right funny, but I do sometimes return the favor, depending on the poster who sent me a CP.
                      sigpic
                      Adopted Broncos:
                      EmmanuelSanders

Comment

I feel like everyone should give me a cp every time they refresh. Seems like the only fair way to do it.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Blondie79

Comment

What the deuce is CP??
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PowderAddict View Post
                            It depends. If I have a few left and I enjoyed one of their posts I will. I try to CP often, and usually run out any day I'm on for awhile.

Often I'm out, and don't have any to give back. In those cases they will just have to post something down the line I really enjoy.
                            Powder........you and I use pretty much the same process. When I post a lot, I often run out of CPs. And like you, if someone CPs me, I do pay attention to their posts........not necessarily rewarding them right away, but in time I will if they post something with quality.

I believe CPs are a great way to incent others, especially newer folks who need to build some confidence, as well as learn what it takes to get rewarded. Having said that, I never get tired of being CPd! It's an honour, each time. It usually brings at least a moment of enjoyment, and to me, that's a decent way to treat one another.

So yah......I do reciprocate quite often, and I do like the CP system. It adds a nice flavour in my opinion.

Comment

Usually return if I get one. Then again, my criteria for a "good post" is quite broad.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X