Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Peanut View Post
    To no one in particular:

Please do not turn this into a CP-getting thread.

Those get closed down.
    What if we turn it into a Give McSmashie CPs thread?

Those are ok, amirite?
    sigpic

I adopt andrewmlb.

Comment

Originally posted by Peanut View Post
      To no one in particular:

Please do not turn this into a CP-getting thread.

Those get closed down.
      Why close down? I see productive conversation and insight into a topic that is of interest to a lot of members.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos Rex View Post
        Why close down? I see productive conversation and insight into a topic that is of interest to a lot of members.
        I said if this turns into a CP-getting thread, it could get closed down.

Keep the conversation productive, it gets left alone.
        Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos Rex View Post
          You're doing fine BR.......

I believe this started to go the wrong way (unless some posts were deleted, I saw one obvious request).....but the majority of us here are just chatting, so no issue.

Sadly, there are always those hinting or even begging for some CPs, in a lot of threads. Conversely, maybe we all want them, and look to receive them without asking.....hey, every post has CP potential! Ideally every "value add" post has CP potential...:thumb:

Comment

Working...
          X