Does anyone else...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone else...

Does anyone else set posting goals for themselves? I know I didn't until someone pointed out to my how long it had taken me to gain my second set of a thousand posts cough *peanut* cough
    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
    Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

I was just thinking that I would like to reach 3,000 posts within the next few weeks. I've been on here a while now, but I lurked in my early days on these boards so I don't have many posts.

I like quality over quantity though, so I can't rush them too fast.
    sigpic

@BlueNOrangeFTW

Comment

At this point, my goal is to not post so much.
      sigpic
      Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Originally posted by BluenOrnge4Life View Post
        I was just thinking that I would like to reach 3,000 posts within the next few weeks. I've been on here a while now, but I lurked in my early days on these boards so I don't have many posts.

I like quality over quantity though, so I can't rush them too fast.
        I agree, no matter the post goal, quality over quantity is the main goal. I started the week with about 2,250 or so posts, may have been flat 2,200 either way it was somewhere in between there, and my goal when I realized how much I was posting this week was to get to 2,300 by Friday. Mission accomplished

Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
        At this point, my goal is to not post so much.
        haha, that is understandable
        :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
        Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
          Does anyone else set posting goals for themselves? I know I didn't until someone pointed out to my how long it had taken me to gain my second set of a thousand posts cough *peanut* cough
          yes, i do. always. hahaha. right now the goal is 10k before 2012.

but as others have stated, it's always quality over quantity. i try to keep quality in my posts, although i don't know if ANY of mine have that lol.

especially the post prior to this one... but oh well, can't win e'm all eh?
          sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

I enjoy reading you guys, so you need to post more.
            Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Originally posted by Peanut View Post

I enjoy reading you guys, so you need to post more.
              yeah but you yell at me
              sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

My goal? to finally have 2 CP bars and have my CPs actually count towards other people
                2012 Adopt-A-Bronco: Elvis Dumervil

Comment

Originally posted by RealBronco View Post
                  yeah but you yell at me
                  Well, someone has to.

Originally posted by Topgun View Post
                  My goal? to finally have 2 CP bars and have my CPs actually count towards other people
                  Points are nice, but it's the messages that are important.

You'll get your second bar soon.
                  Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

I'm working on hitting captain and 5,000 posts before the season starts next year....it's a bit easy of a goal though seeing as I've got like less than 500 posts left and less than 200 cp. If I wanted to set a hard goal I suppose I could shoot for 5,500 and all pro but...that won't be for awhile, I'm loosing steam on the cp train now that everyone has me on their ignore list.
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X