Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Karen Filippelli Is Hotter than Katy Perry thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Official Karen Filippelli Is Hotter than Katy Perry thread

    Okay, her real name is Rashida Jones!








    and who can forget her love contract episode on dave chappelle?


  • #2
    Signed.










    Lol I can't believe she was sex contract girl.

    Comment


    • #3
      Didn't wanna make a new thread... but yeah this is something cool i found:
      http://mmitchelldaviss.net/post/3248289996

      Click the squares and turn on your volume... its pretty cool.

      Comment


      • #4
        Rashida Jones vs Katy Perry:

        Katy Perry is hotter, but Rashida is beautiful. Beauty is better than being hot.

        Katy Perry is girlfriend type, oh "love" buddy if commitment is not your think.

        Rashida Jones is future wife type.

        So at the end of the day the winner is Rashida.
        sigpic
        Adopted Broncos:
        EmmanuelSanders

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
          Rashida Jones vs Katy Perry:

          Katy Perry is hotter, but Rashida is beautiful. Beauty is better than being hot.

          Katy Perry is girlfriend type, oh "love" buddy if commitment is not your think.

          Rashida Jones is future wife type.

          So at the end of the day the winner is Rashida.
          The real winner is the guy (or gal :thumb that gets to "test drive" both to determine the above mentioned things. Don't 'cha think?
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            Meh. I'm not a huge fan of either really. Both are beautiful but I like Pam more.





            Last edited by jetrazor74; 02-14-2011, 07:11 PM.
            sigpic
            Sig by Blondie79

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by JaysusCutler View Post
              Meh. I'm not a huge fan of either really. Both are beautiful but I like Pam more.





              I can't think of her that way... she's married to jim!
              Last edited by jetrazor74; 02-14-2011, 07:11 PM.

              Comment


              • #8


                Amber Heard FTW
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  I've always been a big fan of Allison Mack


                  Though Yvonne Strahovski is pretty flippin hot as well!



                  Those would be the two that I find most attractive but that's just me....
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Not even close.
                    sigpic

                    Hooray, beer!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by 12and4 View Post
                      I can't think of her that way... she's married to jim!
                      I can....I sure can....
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Blondie79

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I like class.

                        Erika Christensen=money $$$



                        Camilla Belle=Cash Money $$$$$

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by DishWater View Post
                          I like class.

                          Erika Christensen=money $$$



                          Camilla Belle=Cash Money $$$$$

                          Don't talk about my cousin like that
                          sigpic
                          2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
                            Don't talk about my cousin like that
                            You kidding? Really?

                            Which one?

                            Comment


                            • #15






                              Brooklyn Decker.

                              She's the Hottest women on the Planet!...
                              "January 25, 1998: The night God answered our prayers

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X