No announcement yet.

Hooooooray For Booze (Moderate That Is)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hooooooray For Booze (Moderate That Is)

Just saw another medicinal report on drinking the "good stuff".......only caught the end of it, but something to do with the fact that almost any kind of alcohol has positive side effects. Of course, they mention one drink per day for the average female, and two for the average male.

That doesn't support some youthful drinking habits, or chronic alcoholic types, but I certainly can stick within that guideline. In fact, soonafter this post I will apply my first drink of the day, and carefully consider a second.......for medicinal purposes of course!!!

Remember what Mom always said........"take your medicine". Moms are always right!!!!

:thumb:

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    Just saw another medicinal report on drinking the "good stuff".......only caught the end of it, but something to do with the fact that almost any kind of alcohol has positive side effects. Of course, they mention one drink per day for the average female, and two for the average male.

That doesn't support some youthful drinking habits, or chronic alcoholic types, but I certainly can stick within that guideline. In fact, soonafter this post I will apply my first drink of the day, and carefully consider a second.......for medicinal purposes of course!!!

Remember what Mom always said........"take your medicine". Moms are always right!!!!

:thumb:

i may have 1 or 12 my damn self

Comment

This is my drink

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky The Sun Devil View Post
        This is my drink

Yeah, nothing moderate about one or two of those....
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thatkidhunt View Post
          Yeah, nothing moderate about one or two of those....
          blah last time i drank everclear me and my buddy wrestled in the middle of a party for fun

then i puked

ill stick with my good buddy jacky D . . . hes never let me down
          sigpic
          -------

Comment

Originally posted by prez View Post
            i may have 1 or 12 my damn self
            who's counting......

I'm waiting for the revised medical report, in which 12 drinks is the new 2 drinks......medicinally.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky The Sun Devil View Post
              This is my drink

I think it was mentioned in fine print...........almost any type of alcohol.

This may not qualify, but it does have other benefits......like killing unwanted rodents "Instantly", as well as removing layers of paint, just from the fumes.....

Comment

who's counting......

I'm waiting for the revised medical report, in which 12 drinks is the new 2 drinks......medicinally.

yet otc , right on brother

Comment

I have just taken my first dose of medicine, and am starting to feel better already. I have a nice, healthy glow, albeit a very mild one, and my observation leads me to believe that I, as an average male, may have to force down that second glass of medication before the night's end to ensure maximum benefit.

It's tough, but I listen to what my dear Mom used to tell me, as well as my Doctor.

Admittedly, after the 2nd dose, I may not listen as well......

Comment

This right here is my drink of choice on a good night

Funny how those good nights turn into terrible mornings though, eh?
                    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
                    Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

Yay Booze

I was out tonight with my new Chief. Thought it would be awkward. We got good and drunk. Nice guy. to booze. Maybe I helped my career maybe I canned it.

Had a good time. All you Rye drinkers have to try this stuff. WOW.

Clear Rye....and Yummy.

Off to bed, in dog house. no sex tonight, but I will try
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                        I was out tonight with my new Chief. Thought it would be awkward. We got good and drunk. Nice guy. to booze. Maybe I helped my career maybe I canned it.

Had a good time. All you Rye drinkers have to try this stuff. WOW.

Clear Rye....and Yummy.

Off to bed, in dog house. no sex tonight, but I will try
                        I am Meaghers 1878 fan.......but maybe I'll give this one a try......

Is it Canuck???

Interesting, a clear rye.......after a few, does it still look clear?

(as for the bolded part.....please leave the poor dog alone!!!)

Comment

I am Meaghers 1878 fan.......but maybe I'll give this one a try......

Is it Canuck???

Interesting, a clear rye.......after a few, does it still look clear?

(as for the bolded part.....please leave the poor dog alone!!!)
                          LOL, sorry TMI for sure. It is distilled in Calgary, Ab. It is brand new. It is Rye but has a subtle flavour of rum and/or Vodka in it. And yes, it stays clear though the whole drinking process. Sadly it runs $40 a 26er but worth every penny.
                          sigpic

Comment

I spent last summer in Italy with my buddy and his family and let me tell you... we drank wine every time we ate, and it just goes so well with the food there.

Alcohol plays a big part in many cultures. However, there's a completely different mentality about it - it's more casual and it's more of a complimentary thing to your meal.
                            sigpic

@BlueNOrangeFTW

Comment

Ugh. I could really use a dose of medicinal single malt right about now.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X