Hooooooray For Booze (Moderate That Is)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BluenOrnge4Life View Post
    I spent last summer in Italy with my buddy and his family and let me tell you... we drank wine every time we ate, and it just goes so well with the food there.

Alcohol plays a big part in many cultures. However, there's a completely different mentality about it - it's more casual and it's more of a complimentary thing to your meal.
    Yah.....it's a more responsible approach in my mind, and like other things overseas, there seems to be more of a respect for certain things/behaviour than we provide in North America for example......but they aren't perefect either.....

Originally posted by Biggregb View Post
    Ugh. I could really use a dose of medicinal single malt right about now.
    As your online, wannabe physician, I recommend one to two drinks today........

Comment

Although I do love me some alcoholic beverages, I prefer my other medication :thumb:

Something tells me though that there won't be any reports coming out that outline its health benefits.
      My other love...
      sigpic
      305 HP / 273 TQ / SH-AWD / 6MT

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
        Yah.....it's a more responsible approach in my mind, and like other things overseas, there seems to be more of a respect for certain things/behaviour than we provide in North America for example......but they aren't perefect either.....

As your online, wannabe physician, I recommend one to two drinks today........
        Thanks Doc! And in honor of your Canadian heritage, tonight I will medicate with some fine blended Canadian whiskey.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Biggregb View Post
          Thanks Doc! And in honor of your Canadian heritage, tonight I will medicate with some fine blended Canadian whiskey.
          Excellent choice of medicine!

:thumb:

Comment

Working...
          X